Thursday, July 01, 2010

星光传奇赛之天堂与地狱 Part 2

How's Part 1?Hope u've enjoyed it.

For Part 2, 1st up is 杨骏文.
别看他那么帅,情路也很坎坷。
曾被劈退或先甩掉。
他将借由李圣杰的《切歌》唱出被所爱的人“切割”掉感情的感觉。



His 快歌 is 《离开地球表面》。

Oh my Goodness. 谢震霆 is going to sing 《再见勾勾》。
可我发现卢式歌曲很难唱,特别这种 high 歌,气要很足。



His slow song is 《可惜不是你》。

康祯庭 sang Joanna 王若琳的《有你的快乐》(is the real Joanna hor by the way..not 玛莎)。I find this song nicer. Really touching.

《情人的关怀》

This is especially dedicated to her uncle and family who all 罹难 in a plane crash. She strongly urged us to cherish our loved ones while they're still around.



广仲 will be flattered cos another person is going to sing his song.
ey.. 吃早餐了吗?

徐咏琳《早安晨之美》



叶玮庭想把这首歌献给所有为梦想奋斗,而离乡背井的朋友们。Really nice.

A-Lin《回家》



This is a song I really love from 齐秦。It's called 《夜夜夜夜》。I think 张心杰's unique voice has given this song a different feel. Although the judges think his 天堂歌 《可爱的玫瑰花》nicer. 黄小琥's voice is really mesmerising when she demo.



Ok I know many of you are waiting for her.
久等了。
压轴出场的阎奕格将带来《爱很简单》和《我们都寂寞》。



P.S. I simply heart 《我们都寂寞》. 这首歌曲的情绪处理得很好。Really can feel her loneliness.. She can really sing. All e free style ah ah ah parts dunno how she sings.

OK.. it's a competition after all.
被淘汰的选手:赖圣恩、谢震霆

下周绝对精彩可期~

Mango~

No comments: