I'm really sorry for this delay! I know Jupiter has become giraffe liao.
Alright Xing guang is back with lots of great songs for U!
As the title suggests, the contestants will sing both high and slow songs in this episode.
Judges will give an overall score based on the 2 songs.
Only 1 out of the contestants who didn't make it to 18 marks will be saved.
Gosh!
1st contestant is 林道远, he sang quite well but I didn't post. I'm going to start with this high cheerful song. All of U know this song cos it's servbot's 成名曲。Yes, 伍佰的《你是我的花朵》。赖圣恩 danced with the flower.. so cute! 一起来吧!woo~woo~woo~woo~ 你是我的花朵。
P.S. He sang JJ's 《妈妈的那鲁娃》as slow song. Check it out if interested.
简凤君 sang 《自由》as high song but she was nervous again I think and 忘词。Luckily her slow song 扳回一城。Really nice! She wanna sing out the feeling of boyfriend 劈腿而被背叛的感觉。
地狱歌曲《出卖》
大 Q 吴忠明 sang this really cute song. I like! 可以忘掉所有烦恼。
《消灭》
越来越喜欢魏如昀的表演方式。她的天堂歌让我很放松,慢歌十分动听。U will be captivated by her.
《买你》
两个相爱的人不能在一起,却又会看到对方。要如何保持这距离?
《空白格》
P.S. Thumbs up!
Rose sang 《你是我的 superman》as 快歌,but what makes me almost teared is this song. 物是人非的感伤。
《I don't want to talk about it》
P.S. 希望她能赶快走出情伤。
许仁杰 fans, these 2 songs are dedicated to u.
天堂 high 歌《爱一天多一天》
This is the song that makes me feel a little bit emotional after hearing it. 他诠释得太好了。
逝去的恋情挽回不了,唯有唱出这首歌来纪念它。
《一次幸福的机会》
Are you touched?
Stay tune to Part 2.
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment