Sunday, June 06, 2010

星光传奇赛 Part 2

星光传奇赛 Part 2

Hope you all enjoyed Part 1 of the show!
Now is Part 2.. haha. I update all in 1 day!

Ok 1st up is this really cute 原住民,胡采书。
When I first saw him, I thought he's a female. oops.
He's singing 小宇's《终于说出口》。
陶子 cried。How about you?



I always like 徐咏琳's voice. She's singing Yanzi's 《我怀念的》。Screams*
By the way, she can sing till this standard with 声带有点受损。



This is 劲爆!Do you remember the small 弟弟 in Season 1?
Yes, 谢震廷。Last time he was only 13 years old. Now he's 16.
Omg.. he looks like 方大同。He got the guts. He chose John Mayer's "Neon" and 自弹自唱。
And I muz say the guitar is mesmerizing.



转音小天后康祯庭 is back! She reminds me of 周蕙。

《拆信》

P.S. She sang the front part so well!



Rose! She's back. But this time her story was so sad. It makes me feel so touched when she sang 《原来你什么都不要》。What happened?



吴忠明 is bringing us this really nice love song "That's my goal"。

His name doesn't ring a bell? He sang 命中注定我爱你 song, 一点一滴我都能感应。。



简凤君 sang 《开门见山》。I think it's not bad but the judges think it's not 放 enough. U judge yourself. However, she was saved by 免死金牌 and we'll see her next week.



Another got guts person. One of the rare few guys who can dance so well in xing guang. 赖圣恩 with the everybody knows "Sorry Sorry".

P.S. But update urself with Bonamana



The last to be up.. 重量级。U listen to her voice u will freak out cos it's too powerful.

踢馆阎罗王 阎奕格 《I believe in love》



Nice right? Next week is PK between contestants.
So exciting!

P.S. Sex and the city 2 is a nice movie. Do watch it.

Mango~

No comments: