星光传奇赛 Part 1
Aloha!It's me back again!
Do you miss me and xing guang update? Lol.
星光 is For the Win.. (must show off what I learn online haha. I anyhow one.)
Enough crapping.. xing guang is back again. Season 6 winner is 胡夏 by the way.
This time round, past contestants are back.
有些是因为从星光毕业后,没有太大的作为。或者发了专辑却不是如预期的理想,所以想借由星光舞台再次证明自己,享受唱歌的过程。
1st up is 组曲 by 黄靖伦,方宥心,曾沛慈,梁文音。I especially like 曾沛慈's voice. Very soothing.. she sang Tanya's song.
Next up is this really young gal. Season 5's 吴薇。
《我为什么那么爱你》
Personally I feel she's like small ah mei. Her tone of voice.
Do you still remember him? 林道远?He PK with Yoga before I think.
《勇敢一点》
骏文 from Season 5 is back! Can he don't 忘词 and sing well?
《雨和眼泪》 a soft rock song
I must say I love this performance the most. I didn't know 魏如昀 can sing like that.
She's back with my favourite faye wong's 《天空》
Fans of 许仁杰 (calling out to Jupiter), he's going to bring us Jay Chou's 《安静》。This was the song he screwed up the other time and he was 淘汰 becos of it. Can he 雪耻?
Lazy bones, get ready to shake it mama shake it! cos 叶玮庭 is back with such a faboulous song 《Single Ladies》。She 合音 for AMIT concert as well.
P.S. This song appears in "Sex and the city 2" as well. So catchy.
Stay tune to Part 2!
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment