Tuesday, June 08, 2010

星光传奇PK赛

Oh no.. this blog will be flooded with Xing Guang update. haha.
Update 1st in case 和 e news 撞上。
I can say I enjoy the 1st 2 episodes of 星光传奇。
My ears are pleased.

This episode is all about PK. so 残酷,come back sing also muz go through PK.
But this is what makes the show exciting too. The one who lost the PK will 落入失败区。If in the end the mark is at least 18, the contestant can proceed to the next round. If not will have to wait for 免死金牌。

OK the 1st singer I wanna recommend to you is 吴忠明。How can he sing till like that? 转音、喉音 all the techniques are very well plus got the emotions.

吳忠明-《如果沒有明天》



谢震廷 is going to bring us his 自创曲。He's really bold and wanna breakthrough. As seen from last week's Neon. Very nice.

謝震廷-《你的行李》



被救回的简凤君是否能突破自己,克服心魔呢?

阿密特《分生》



Last week we were amazed by her singing. This time she's bringing us her own song. Have you heard before?

魏如昀 《蝶恋》



Oh no! 赖圣恩 is going to PK 阎奕格!这下这么办?

赖圣恩-《找自己》



阎奕格 《My All》

She has a nice vocal. What do you think of this Mariah Carey's song? It has a sad melody..



I really love this song and now then I know the title. By 叶倩文。

胡采书 《烛光》



Do you wanna hear a slow R&B version of 《闪闪惹人爱》?许仁杰 really got the guts to 自弹自唱 his 改编 version. But it's tough PK with 叶玮庭's 《好胆你就来》。

许仁杰《闪闪惹人爱》





OK last PK is between Season 4's 张心杰 and Season 5's 刘明湘。They're both Runner-up.

张心杰 《改变》



刘明湘 《跟你借的幸福》

I remember Reiko gave me this song to sing in kbox last time. But no MV. Such a sad song. Rose broke down when singing halfway.



Happy that 许仁杰 is back!

Mango~

No comments: