+ A sweet blog entry for all female readers who wana dance and keep fit at the same time! +
Hi hi! Here's the checklist. Do you have a bulging tummy? Or a tummy that will like bulge soon? Do you feel that the fats are accumulating at the wrong places, like your thighs? Do you feel bored by the word, "aerobics"? If you answered yes to any of the question I asked, and you are a female! Yes, sorry, this is for female. I can't imagine a guy doing this. Ok, well, I found this excellent belly dancing clip on youtube! I reckon there are female readers in this blog other than me and mango. Anyway, this dance is awesome! Very slowie! No worries, sure can keep up with it, and you can totally feel your muscles work. Fabulous! I have a little bulging stomach, coz I keep sitting down, and I totally dont like the word aerobics. But I like the word dance. Sounds more happy. haha.. So since I wana slim tummy, might as well find a suitable dance that can help do it. What other dance than belly dancing! haha.. The name itself gives me confidence. OK, whatever. Enjoy doing them! :D
No worries if your actions not as graceful as the demonstrators. Close the door! And turn up the volume! hahaha.. Oh ya darlings, the front part of clip one is just the demo. No need dance along. So damn fast, how to follow? haha.. Starts from around 1:34~ Ciao~
Thats all for now! :)
*Reiko*
No comments:
Post a Comment