Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

Really got the sian feeling right now.
I failed my driving test. I know it is nothing to be ashamed about cos a lot of people failed in their first attempt as well. But i only got 10 demerit points lor and the tester said i could have passed if i didn't hit the curb.

This driving test and the exams result that will be released soon makes me ponder on a lot recently. I think my exams results would not turn out to be that great either.
Really, as we grow older, there are really a lot of things that are beyond our control.

What i must learn to do now is to accept failure and move on ba.

Well, i hope the exams results wouldn't be as bad as i thought it would be.
I could only pray hard.

Xian Hao

No comments: