CNN did a survey on the top 10 grossest food in Singapore. Can't imagine even Singapore will have disgusting food. It thought this would be more applicable to places like China...
I won't reveal what the top 10 are, look at this link yourself (with pictures attached too). Look at your own risk lol.
http://www.cnngo.com/singapore/none/10-grossest-foods-singapore-484694
---
Read this part after looking at the top 10 list from the link:
Hmm, I didn't even know some of these food are available in Sg. Most don't seem to be local, as they are just imported 'delicacies' from other countries.
Anyway I haven't tried most of them before (except #6 and #10) ,and will probably never. Nice to eat meh?
For #6, I've eaten before but I personally don't find it really tasty. It's nothing but chewy. The soup that comes along with it tastes better haha.
As for #10, I don't see why it is considered gross in the first place. It's probably due to that 'rumour', as well as the pricky bitter aftertaste which makes people shun away. I find it really good with porridge though.
Humans...we can eat anything and everything huh. How about 人肉? Will it taste nice? Heh heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment