Saturday, January 27, 2007

XiaOmei's new blog entrY! 2007

The Long Awaited secretary entry...

dear zhui xing members,

This is very touching! I finally updated e blog! Btw, I haven bathe yet.. as usual.. muz slack 1st when I reached home.

Had a fun time again today. Zhui xing has e power to make me laugh, agitated, irritated haha.. but mostly I had fun laughing wif u guys. Yes I noe.. today I din accomplish much in my studies. I shall do so tmr!

Another touching thing is tat.. (drum rolls) xinyi-chan FINALLY found a nice jacket to go wif her outfit 4 tmr's wedding. not her wedding haha..

e jacket is kawaii..dark blue jacket which reminds me of pirate style. N e final conclusion is tat xinyi u should match it wif a white covered shoe.. NOT SANDALS definitely.

Another thing tat zhui xing discovered is tat princess sala has little CS.. CS is so important in life! (not communication studies but common sense). Pls dun wear slippers n attempts to go in like tat next week! I wan real workout next week ok? N dun play wif e eyebrow brush next time.. if not I will find a hole n hide cos i'd be more embarrassed as u always din hear ppl's comments. haha.. which is actually quite gd lah. Since u r my leo sis, I won't "suan" u anymore.. =) juz a gentle reminder!

Envy of xianhao loh.. bought a pair of BRAND NEW converse shoes. Black wif rainbow linings. Though I still prefer e other yellow pair. 2 bad it's above ur budget! I like e blue blouse which I saw. But $22.. 4 me who is pitifully broke now...it's a bit 2 expensive. I hope I can find nicer n more reasonable clothes when e CNY draws nearer.

I realised I spent 2 much on food. So sinful.. e KFC cheated me.. so sad. Next time I dun wanna change my coleslaw n mashed potato into cheese fries alr. Since I love nice food, I shall start my own food column soon. so stay tune 2 xiaomei's food column- e connoisseur in e gourmet world. haha. I shall try my best 2 do my column so u all wont complain tat i din update blog n will give this column ur full support so I will try harder. Welcome suggestions =)

This week is definitely busy. Tmr is sun n a new week's coming. Sorry guys, 24/2 i cant make it cos i got 2 watch esplanade performances. 2 shows in a day. Can we put our outing during CNY break instead? Maybe 初二? 

Project superstar live recording!

wow.. on wed I went 2 watch 绝对superstar live recording. I reached mediacorp quite early so they allowed e early birds (those watching e male preview) to go in and watch e female preview oso. I sat at e 2nd level n looked down. e stage was not very big but watching live was really superb! I managed 2 hear Carrie杨佳莹's sang live. She sang a really touching song. e atmosphere was oso gd.. a lot of buzz..

My vocab is limited. Very hard 2 describe. I managed 2 grab e seats at e 1st row. Very difficult 2 get e seats loh. Beside e 12 female contestants. But oso couldn't see them clearly cos got 2 gals sat beside them. Very fortunate rite? I was able 2 catch a glimpse of Diya b4 other contestants n her proceeded 2 e stage n joined e guys in singing e ending song.. “这一次还有谁,陪在身边感觉不会累。。”

e audience all burst into laughter when they played Nat sleeping whenever he got e chance. He opened his mouth so wide.. n it's like everytime! haha.. they gave him a title “睡王”。方中桦said his improvement is e greatest n mayb it's becos he always get fresh air from others. haha! he's very funny esp his famous quote "pattern cant become badminton"! Then they oso sabo by playing an old video showing him n others in competition. They wore like concert band uniforms.. u all can catch it this wed. Scared I appeared on tv.. =p

For those of u who got watch superstar, there's this contestant called Anson. He is e least popular among e gals becos he always like 2 ask them out. He is oso unpopular as ppl criticised him on blog n said he looked like frog. haha!

孙文海is power! I like his song "重来”..he gt e voice really! Like 李圣杰's photocopied version. I'm mesmerised...overall it was a nice experience! juz tat those sec kids were very attitude loh. pushed ppl 2 get better seats. I hope Diya will win n do e gals proud. 乐声is very talented! he wrote a lot of songs 4 dramas like “萤火虫的梦”n "最高点”.. I like talented n serious guys n i tink guys when doing serious work r e most charming.

Yup.. a long blog indeed. I spent a lot of time.. 1 hr plus thinking n typing all these. Haha.. update huh. i'll tink of songs 2 nominate..

wif love,

Xiaomei

No comments: