Saturday, January 27, 2007

Princess Sala

Minasan (Ladies and gentlemen)... Its Zhui Xing Reporter, Princess Sala's blogging time again.
Yes...I've just eaten my dinner, so while I still have the energy, I'll blog briefly about last week's Kbox session. Like what I always like to say, you wana hear the truth or you want to hear a lie. And people usually say, they want to hear the truth. And so..I'll tell u the truth. haha..

The truth is, it was a splendid Kbox trip, because the long singing session allows us to sing more songs. But the fact is, I am not so strong. Towards the ending part, I freaked out, and just anyhow sing. Coz..i am just too tired le.. haha.. And to think that in my extremely tired condition, I could actually win the band song. haha..I still rmb the song..Feng Kuang Shi Jie..Orh..so next time tired, must sing this song.

The big winner of the Kbox session is OF COZ...our vocalist...Xianhao.. I duno why he always win everything. Oh gosh. Unfair! I wanted to arrange an interview with him, and then come up with a special edition of zhui xing reporter entry. But seriously no time. Sometimes, i think no time doesnt really mean we have no time. But its because we have limitations. I am just too tired..Too tired to do many many things I wud simply love to do. Why am I so weak? Oops..Sidetracked. The point is, Xianhao always wins monopoly, and kbox. I wonder what is his winning secret. haha..

Ms Xinying isnt a weakling either. According to my careful observation, Xinying and Xianhao always chop the 1st two positions. Its either, Xinying gets 1st position, then xianhao 2nd position. Otherwise it'll be xianhao 1st position, xinying 2nd position. AND ME...despite singing so hard..most of the time get 3rd position. WA LAO! What kind of world lor~ Always third. Though there're also some rare chances when I emerged to the top. hahaha.. And unfortunately..Xinyi-san..you want to hear the truth or the lie? haha.. The truth is, xinyi really sing well..She improved ALOT from last time. Really. Even though she say I disturb her journey. But I was touched by her songs.. I forgot which. But journey is one of it. I didnt..I repeat, I didnt Ga Jiao her sing that Journey song lor!! Haha..is she not professional HOR..see me then laugh. haha.. Talking about some professional role model, xinyi-san, you can refer to the Kbox champion. Coz no matter wad me and xinying try to do at the side, he can ALWAYS..continue singing. Not even entertaining our mischievous acts. haha..

Wa.. and the duo ming ge qu part. Xinyi really sing the songs I gave her v well. I like her nan yong and gao su wo. Next time I'll sing gao su wo, and can fei. Anyway, yeah..she did it! But, in one of the ah mei song..I forgot which. She flunked. Sorry..But it was..not very melodious. haha.. Then Xinying sang the sheng xia guang nian in a..oh no kind of way. haha..really..sorry i gave you tt song. ha.. Hey xianhao, we sing tt together next time? haha.. Then Xianhao..actually..he actually..can rap!!! Wa lao..NOW..i really duno WHAT song he cant sing lor. Can I give him sing one night in beijing next time? OK..set. That shall be his duo ming ge qu. haha.. Me? I jumbled up the words in man man lai..I still cannot understand WHY that song is called man man lai. So fast. Where got man? haha.. But actually everyone sing quite well for duo ming ge qu. Only prob is, not all the slow and fast songs. But we did perform better in some of our duo ming songs. :)

Actually after Kbox, where did we go huh? OH! I rmb liao. How could I forget!! Haha..I met my another sister at Mac cafe!!! ok..shall not mention her name here, coz this is not my private blog. Anyway, We tried to calculate the marks for each contestant for each category. A slow process, made easier, coz xinyi brought CALCULATOR!!!!! Lucky she brought that. :) And I still cannot figure out..how come I am always in 3rd position. I was in a totally totally sleeping condition lor. I dun even rmb what I said. next time dun go for 2-7 session. STRESS sia!!! haha.. make me come out gong gong. I alr very low eq and iq le. haha..

Today went out again with zhui xing.
In the morning, me and xinying went to study. Then xinying keep say the music v noisy. haha.. Then in noon, xinyi joined us. And we continue to study, until..xianhao called us and say he's at mac cafe, and doesnt noe how to go amk lib. Xinyi-san, we must org one kbox outing to amk lib one day. haha..(KIDDING!!!!) And so we went shopping. Then xinying stomachache, so accompany her to the mac cafe toilet. then walk back again. And xianhao showed us the shoes he almost bought. but..not v nice leh..so we continue shop. And he really LOR..xinyi oso got to buy one clothes for her wedding dinner tmr. But she didnt complain as much as him.. who keep niam abt his CNY shoes. Haha.. Then finally finally!! XInyi bought her wedding clothes. (NOT HER WEDDING LA!) its a dark blue jacket. SUper cute!!!!!!! Makes me want one too. That kind of big half jacket, is also in style. Trust me. Then xianhao eventually bought his shoes also. I think the shoes is kindof cute, coz the threads are sewn with colours.. And he mentioned later that he's broke, coz spent too much money on the CNY stuff.

And just now at KFC, this xinying very funny. Not listening to us, still look this direction! haha..
Then KFC super noisy. So, i listen to my radio. And xianhao say will have the lottery broadcast. Wa lao..really LOR..really got that broadcast awhile later. Then xianhao actually say he xian mu those ppl making ALOT of noise in the KFC. As if they cannot talk softer. But perhaps thats wad it is. Youth. And so xianhao say he wad wish he go back to past. And xinying also say she miss JC life. And xinyi say she scared about the JC results. Me? It doesnt matter, if now, and in the future, we will always be together, and live blissfully, with few troubles. Thats me..Anti-trouble girl. :)

And..Lastly, About the future, I am always worrying. But can I just be myself, and enjoy every moment with you all. And can I lean on you all, whenever I feel down? And really...

That is toooooooooooooo emo. WAY TOOOOOOO EMO.. and we dont say emo words often. Coz emos, are meant to be felt. :) And so.................

THAT's ALL FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I still haven go swimming with xinyi. But kind of impossible. Haven go escape as promised. But promise alr broken, coz i scared. haha.. And I am loooking forward to our next outing on 24 Feb 2007. And can we play xian nv bang!! I want play xian nv bang!! haha... :) I miss you all alr. :) Oh b4 i forget..Xinyi-san! Chp 5. AND..xinyi-san wa play monopoly no birthday desu ka? (wana play monopoly on xinyi's 20th bdae?) How shud we celebrate xinyi-san's bdae???? Xinyi..IT's ur 20th bdae!! must make it special. SO...any requirements, NO FEAR.. Just type it out, type it out,, post it here, so we noe what u wan! :) haha.. And the 3 of us. Minasan!! We must think alr, about xinyi-san's bdae. haha.. only think..discuss, we wait later abit. heee.. May everyone stay happy forever!! :)


* Princess Sala *

No comments: