Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh XinYing~ You are finally back, and updated the Zhui Xing blog. So nice to see your words. :)
Firstly, I want to say a big thank you to u, for helping me sms around. I was upset that night, when I sms you. But the sadness has already decreased alot, because I stop recalling the past. What has happened has already happened. I feel that what I can do now, is to give my respect for my grandma, and to nian jing or fo hao, to increase merits of my grandma.

There are really some things which you cannot escape from life. When there is life, there will be death. It is a rule already established since the day we are born. To our loved ones, friends or family, what we ought to do, is to treat each other well, while we are still together. Other than death, the end of yuan fen, also does separate people. Just like the pri sch frens, or other frens whom we once knew, but have no longer contact. This is life. Tian Xia Wu Bu San Zhi Yan Xi.

I am trying to find, what is the true meaning of life, and how to live it, so that you will not regret or waste it. Because life is short, we really have no time to waste.
That is why I keep repeating that material things though attractive, are useless, when it spoils or when we have no use of it. What then is impt and useful and we can brought it along. Buddha says it is our deeds, the good karma and our bad karma.
Therefore, while we are still alive, we shud try hard, to create more good karma.
I hope I can do this, and not regret about it, in the last day of my life.
I feel that we must live our life bravely, righteously, compassionately, happily, and meaningfully.

Hmm...didnt go to kbox with you all today.. Hope we can go next time. But I doubt that the next time will be soon. Coz Oct busy with the sch work again, Nov busy with exams..Think must wait sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long until December. But perhaps we may have some yuan fen to go out soon? Haha..who knows? Really misss Zhui Xing la~ Even though we met when xianhao go register superstar, but like so long nv c u all liao. I can imagine you all inside the kbox room. omg. wahaha.. Ok la....The minute I finish my last exam, I MUST contact you all, to organise another kbox session. Wahaha..Until then, keep updating blog entriezzzzzzzz!!! Its impt you know. I wana see the wonderful Zhui XIng Spirit~~~ Woo hoo~~~

Zhui Xing Yi Zu Rockzzzz!! :) Yay~

From: Princess WenYa

P.S Hey maybe we can meet one weekend to have a dinner gathering instead of a kbox. Nice idea??? Dont too exp plaz k...I cannot afford. Most prob a sat or a sun night. Hope everyone can make it~ Plz write your available night time dates here... Thank U~ Yay...if we can meet for weekend dinner, means I wont need to wait till year end. wahaha...Ok, I crazy again. Cya~ :) :) :) :) Four smiles each smile for each one of us.. hee.. :) extra for me..haha..

No comments: