1st, I wanna say tat the outing on sun's fun.. though I really miss wenya! Do u noe tat I sang "open ur eyes" wif xianhao? Xinyi says very long nv sang "fang...kong dong" alr. Next time wenya should sing 4 us.
Dunno why this time round I din win so much.. haha.. mostly xianhao won. But w/o wenya like no competition. Very fast it's my turn 2 sing.. w/o having much time 2 tink of e next theme. I only won 4 e oldies rite? I sang "xi huan ni" by kit chan. I enjoyed singing "get high" wif xianhao. There was this instance when I wanna gave xinyi very high marks 4 singing "yi shi de mei hao". But she laughed n got distracted! haha!
When can zhui xing take neoprints together?
Waiting 4 e weekend dinner. Anytime I shld be ok as long as nt mid-nite. =)
Xinying
P.S. now nt feeling so gd cos grandma is admitted 2 hospital. I hope God will bless her.
No comments:
Post a Comment