~ hImeNo BriNgS joY to e world ~
A tale says that if 4 friends are to be good friends for at least one week, they'll be best friends for a very long time. Since we had all passed more than one week, I am sure we'll be best friends for a very very very long time.
I am still unsure as to when we are going to k-box. Heard that an extra 50 cents needs to be paid, due to copirites thingy. So expect to pay a little bit more for k-box. Still working on my song lists. Haha~
So 8 December is go to xianhao's house to watch vcds lah.
Anyway, Ms Phua is giving me a ticket to see the sleeping beauty show at the esplanade. Or do I need to pay, I am not sure. Anyway, can someone from yjc accompany me to go? xinying or xinyi or both!! Must support your timid friends rite? :)
Currently in a hungry state, at 17:20.
Going to eat old chang kee later.
YUM~!
haha...
SigNed oFf as the one and onli
~* WenyA *~
.:: Himeno plus blue ridinghood ::.
Sings again~ la..la...la..woa..ooo...lah...dah....
haha (sticks tongue out)
No comments:
Post a Comment