Friday, November 26, 2004

Happy entry again:)

Hi all! I dun feel sad anymore..in fact I have learnt 2 take things easily n not let anything affect my mood easily le. It's really important 2 b happy..because life still goes on even when u r sad, so why not b happy? That's my philosophy..n it's not going 2 bother the 1 who makes u unhappy. It makes us stronger by trying 2 b happy even when things do not go well 4 us, isn't it? Only then can we live life 2 e fullest I tink.. so I rather stay unhappy 4 only A WHILE..but dun worry..after that, I will think it's not worth it n will become e same old me again(who likes 2 laugh).
Yesterday, I went 2 watch "The incredibles". Sorry that I didn't wait 4 u all, cos I watched with a fren whose bdae is coming. It is really a nice movie(or cartoon?)..I didn't feel at all bored when I was watching it. The plot is simple but very funny at times. The ending part was quite surprising to me cos I didn't noe jack jack(the baby) could turn so scary 2 scare the opponent when "the incredibles" family was having danger. It helped 2 cheer me up after watching e movie..a cool experience.
Today I spent my whole afternoon in Orchard. Why? Of course a boring reason..lit books hunting. My fren n I walked the whole of Orchard trying 2 find 1 book which is very hard 2 find. In e end, we got 2 place an order 4 it cos there is no more stock. Haiz..now legs very pain cos we walked from kinokuniya to borders then to times n finally back 2 kino. N it suddenly rained heavily..wat a strange weather. But it was rewarding cos I ate the nicest strawberry
ice-cream(costs $2.80 4 1 scoop!) n blue-berry n cheese pancake. Yummy!
While I was walking along Orchard Road, I was reminded of the last time Zhui Xing Yi Zu's outing. This time is the same as last time..need 2 walk until legs pain. But both times r not bad after all, cos in e end I enjoyed myself n brought home sweet memories with me. Tink I'm getting old..walked a bit felt tired. I saw the x'mas decor n I remembered wenya still haven't develop photos 4 us(rite?) Looking 4ward 2 e next outing..hope nth spoils our plan:) N ya, X'mas present competition still on rite? going 2 b broke soon..waiting 4 ur new update!
N looking 4ward 2 the media workshop..got orientation 1 leh..I scared I dunno how 2 socialise with ppl. Ok lah..see ya!

yawning,
Xinying:P

No comments: