Hi all! It's me.. Xinying! Dunno why wenya muz write her name so BIG..scared I dunno or cockeye is it? haha..Xianhao, I won't stop blogging. In fact, I can blog everyday from now on, cos my computer finally got repaired n not shut down in 1 min's time anymore. Thank god..I can blog until u all dun wan 2 see my name anymore(juz joking:P) Xianhao(superstar), hope u enjoy ur chalet hor..so good. Hope next time CCS can organise chalet! Wenya is being modest..she got excellent results. From gossip magazine(by xinying publishing company), she got A for cla, Bs for Geog n Math. She is selected 2 b OGL leh(clap clap)..which unfortunately she doesn't want.
Anyway, not only superstars like yanzi need 2 rest, we normal beings 2. Yanzi so poor thing, got sick n even admitted 2 hospital. But she got the determination n professionalism, so we muz learn from her. Yup! Hols r coming soon! Juz 2 more days..but is there any difference? Mayb becos I'm alr enjoying myself. Xianhao, ur suggestion is cool. Xinyi n me agree 2 use ur brillant idea! Wenya i tink will also support us 1, rite? U look ok in those pic, but there is 1 which we look funny cos we weren't prepared. Haha~~
Wenya, u waste $ 2 watch "The Shutter"..I tink it is more worthwhile 2 watch " The incredibles" with us:) If u all have settled on the venue 4 e next meeting(Xianhao's hse), I can bring e VCDs that u all want 2 watch. Then we will have movie marathon then..with free flow of drinks sponsored by Xianhao(if u dun mind..haha). Then we shall go 2 kbox 4 e last time(wenya says 1) this year. Wow..time passes so fast. Alr coming 2 e end of 2004..but what I can assure is that we will b frenz 4ever! Shall we set e date of next meeting on 8th dec(wed)? This time wed is not a stressful day but a happy day 4 us! Wat do u all tink? Or we can watch "The incredibles" 2..not horror movie..wenya!
Xinyi is not very happy these few days so I try 2 b with her 2 cheer her up n make her feel happier. It is due 2 some conflict in her class which she is dragged into it n wrongly blamed.
NOTE: Some idiots who bully my fren, u all better watch out. This is my last warning 2 u all..u all dare 2 hurt my fren then u noe. Hope u all can repent n stop accusing e innocent ppl, if u all still have a heart.) Xinyi, u dun have 2 worry. U still have us. We will share hardships n woes together. Cos we r Zhui Xing Yi Zu mah..cheer up k? Wan 2 see ur smile:) I believe e 4 of us can overcome any obstacles in life n stay optimistic rite?
lead laughterlist(my own invention),
Xinying
No comments:
Post a Comment