牺牲睡眠,只为星光。
你们不看,岂能对得起我?
哈哈。
太好了,下礼拜某人出国,
不会念我了!
*雀跃**鼓掌**欢呼*
注:某人代指 e news columnist。
好啦好啦 (sounds familiar?), 废话不多说。
这一集选手们能选择老歌/新歌迎战。
门槛是 20 分。只有符合标准才能继续第二轮的比赛,赢取高额奖金。
残酷舞台正式开始!
1st up is “货”,吴忠明。He's going to sing 《哭砂》. One of my favourite oldies. 风吹来的沙......
I don't think she deserves only 14 marks. 她是星光传奇赛最大的遗珠。Yes, she's eliminated.
《Missing You》
Who is 刘文正's 歌迷?
He's really famous in the 70s.
骏文 is going to sing his 《诺言》.
Ever heard of 陈淑桦?
She's also very famous last time.
徐咏琳 is going to sing this really nice song 《问》。It's about women.
Aiya, so sayang1. I like the background instruments and Rose's voice. But she thought of her boyfriend again.. and thus the little mistake.
刘明湘 《你怎么舍得我难过》
魏如昀《太阳》
听听她和乐团如何诠释这首歌曲。不赖哦!
This is the last time u hear 许仁杰 sing in this competition. 《我的眼睛在下雨》李茂山。Reiko asked me who was 李茂山 today. haha. Nice song. Oh last time is because he's really busy with hosting lah. Jupiter dun cry..
阎奕格的歌唱实力真是毋庸置疑。这是一首唱进我心里的歌。Very nice and I heart this song. I must learn it.
《让一切随风》Canto song
大 Q is back with this song 《占据》。Original singer is 刘子谦。Never heard of his songs before but this song is not bad.
This is a song I think Reiko will like. 《有没有》by 徐咏琳。
我们背对背拥抱,滥用沉默在咆哮。。
许仁杰 sings JJ's 《背对背拥抱》。Thumbs up!!
阎奕格 is really suitable to sing this kinda song.. emotions very intense. 《我不是你想象的那么勇敢》。有唱的比原唱好?
That's all for this week!
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment