+ Kitaro Music +
Hello! So long never blog le. haha.. Ok, let me introduce some new music that I listened to this week. Yes! This week I went to watch Kitaro's concert, which I've never seen before, and my, it was an amazing experience! It's like connection with the cosmos through his music. It is an experience of music, literally. So I've decided to post some of his music here so you can enjoy them too. Enjoy them. :)
This one is called Crystal Tears.
Coincidentally, I came across another music video that is also called crystal tears. But the music is entirely different. Compare it. :) I find the first one lighter. This one sounds good too :)
I love the following one called Cosmic Love. Deriving love from the cosmos :)
This one is famous. I bet you've heard it before. Live performance video. The silk road.
I love the following alot. :) Triggers my imagination, where I turn into a little girl again, holding on to my parents' hands, resting in the arms of my mother. Close your eyes and feel the love.
That's all for now, go look for others on your own if you like. :)
Kitaro's web link. The design is beautiful!
http://www.kitaromusic.com/main.html
*Reiko*
No comments:
Post a Comment