There won't be zhui xing entertainment news bringing u the latest and hottest entertainment news for the week.
Vermecilli (粉丝):Oh... (giving a face that shows 辛苦了一周就为了今天看 e news)
不怕不怕..
Since editor warmly approached me to cover entertainment for the week (-_-), I shall update xing guang.
There's this episode on 学长姐合作赛。Here's some highlights of nice voices which can eliminate stress.
1st up is 赖圣恩 and 马靓农's 《只爱高跟鞋》。I always love lai sheng en's dancing especially after a round of slow ballads. His performance really shines and makes me wanna dance along too. A bubbly song. The junior also not bad.
Dunno if Reiko still likes her. Yes it's 梁一贞 with 李汇晴。Their version of 《飞机场的10.30》 is so nice and soothing. Good harmonizing. Thumbs up. Besides got 靖伦 and 陈以恩 singing 《让我取暖》。I remember Servbot and Reiko sang this in kbox before. :)Jinglun trying to be 深情 but 灭绝 finds it funny.
Jupiter favourite duet is here. 神木 and 陈曼青 sings 《草戒指》。I love the 自弹 piano part. Actually I find her singing quite nice. Dunno why mark so low. They say her power not enough and 赖铭伟's voice covers hers. I think her end part pitch not accurate only leh. 美珍's live is really nice. 穿透力。
Next is 林芯仪 and 张士堂 《流星下的愿》。I really heart this song. Can someone sing this with me next time?
I love 《四季》!刘明湘 and 冯力侠 is going to sing this song. 刘's voice is really 天籁。
Love love love! 孙自佑 and 边品宪 is really a special combination cos youyou's voice is bright while bian pin xian's is bit husky. I really love this song by them. 《除了爱你还能爱谁》。Maybe servbot and jupiter can try this next time.
Next is lala! With 21th century 小虎队,3帅。This version of 《小情歌》is bit accapella. Nice!
Next is my relative, 苏芷予 going to sing with Rocker 黄美珍。The female version of 《爱中飞行》 is really nice. Feel like trying in kbox next time.
Last but not least is the winning team,卢学叡 and 胡夏 singing 《我爱你》。Seriously I think is the song good so they win. haha. :p I still prefer lu guang zhong's version.
Bonus:
Jack Neo's scandal press conference video. Please give them ur blessing.
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment