Thursday, February 18, 2010

星光虎年特辑~

龍騰虎躍旺星光!

It's in the form of PK and the artistes are divided into 小胖 and 小玲 group. 星光1-6届都参加了。 气势庞大!Too bad Yoga wasn't there. 第一届应该只有卢学睿。

Here are the clips which I highly recommend you all to listen and watch. Very nicey!

刘明湘 《I still believe》 P.K. 林芯仪 获胜!

Really nice and soothing.




黄美珍 《快乐的人请举手》

She has such a power voice! Envy*



号外!纳豆来了!很认真地唱《雨天》。听听吧!深情哦!



阿 Ken singing 《心碎了无痕》 and their Lollipop song



小玲队's skit 武松打虎 very nice and funny! Got 骏文。





Craving for 萧敬腾's singing? 组曲 up next. Got 王妃、新不了情 etc..



疗伤咯!虽然新年不用啦。。

拉拉 徐佳莹 (该怎么爱你) v.s. 方宥心 (没那么简单)

I simply heart lala's singing! Like her own song though it's gigi's song. 29/30. U'll hear bad romance by another contestant in the 2nd video.





赖圣恩太会跳了吧!I love his dancing!

Poker Face and Super girl



Prepare to scream.. Yuming and youyou going to PK! OMG.. They going to sing song that the other party scored high marks for.

赖铭伟 《他的风筝》 佑佑 Careless Whisper





魔王 and 灭绝师太

黃大煒 really enjoy and so 陶醉 in his singing. 你把我灌醉,让每个人都心碎。



黃小琥组曲

LOok out for 靖伦!He's going to dance!



倪安东's fans.. hold ur breath. He's going to sing! aye.. the preview says he got sing guangzhong's song but cut off loh. haiz.



Off to study le! very long till my next update!

Mango~

No comments: