Wednesday, January 27, 2010

+ Zhui Xing 6th Anniversary +

For a whole 6 years, I've been emotionally and physically committed to Zhui Xing Club. haha.. Don't anyhow think. I mean we got many great/splendid/fabulous outings! And this afternoon, Jupiter messaged me to inform me that we are now in our 6th anniversary! Congratulations to Zhui Xing! You will graduate from Pri School this year! haha.. What is very nan2 de2, is to have the existence of such a clique, to have the existence of the fun and emotional destructions. It is very difficult for a clique as such to form, and really impressive that it is 5years plus now. I am very afraid, for we are doing something that is against NATURE. It is. That is why our original team has transformed into today's team. haha.. However, I do hope that everyone of us, will bring with us, the innocence of friendship, the joy, and the ability to adapt, so that however the environment and circumstances, all these external things change, we can always stick together. This sounds like hard work, but it is not if we put our hearts into doing it. I hope we will enjoy many many many years of happiness, starting from now and extending to the future, until we go back to our origins. Whatever the case, I am sure, we have made each others' souls excited/happy in this earthly trip together.

Cheers! Happy 6th Anniversary Zhui Xing!!

Shoots! Going to be late for tuition!!

That's all for now! :)

*Reiko*

No comments: