Since everyone's doing it, it would be odd if I don't do it too...
My 2009 Resolution Review:
1. Obtain consistent Uni Results: Hope to maintain my CAP and dun let it drop. 毕竟好不容易考到这么高的 Cap.
This should be considered success I guess. After 2 semesters my CAP is still above expectations. 再接再厉!But since the modules are getting harder, I wonder if this can continue for another year.
2. Improve on my 日本语: Hope I'll be able to handle Jap conversations better, be less dependent on subtitles when watch Jdramas.
Hmm, my Japanese probably did improve somewhat after my Japan trip this year, as well as the interaction with the Japanese students which followed. I think I can express myself better now, thanks to my almost daily dose of Jdramas. But sadly I still have to rely on subtitles otherwise I might be lost in details. Casual speech and slangs are really difficult to catch.
3. Cultivate closer friendship with Zhui Xing: Hope to get to know you all better, esp Reiko & Mango, enjoy more outings, play more games, sing more songs etc. 很珍惜这份友谊!
Also hope to 多多少少 contribute to the blog. haha..
Know you all better? Yea. Enjoy more outings? Yea, thanks to the almost weekly meetups. Play more games? Hmm, I've stopped creating games at the start of this year. But I've got a new game (music related) in plan. Must find good place and time to play though. Sing more songs? Well, I've already taken a back seat during Kbox. Contribute to blog? First half of year probably yes, due to Servbot's Library. Then slacked off hahaha.
4. Control my spendings/ maintain earnings: Hope to reduce unnecessary/excessive spendings (mentioned in my own blog liao...)--> 8th Dec 2008.
Hope to find at least a tuition assignment for some income. (feel so insecure with zero income.)
Maybe I did. I scrimped and saved, then spent everything on overseas trips haha. Since I didn't regret spending, I think the expenditure was worth it. But I realised I've so few clothes. Hardly bought any new ones this year. Should I turn on my shopping mood (mode)?
Tuition assignment ah...must look for 天时地利人和.
5. Keep Exercising: Stay fit and healthy! Pass IPPT! Dun get sick at all! Maintain my physical standards. Need not improve but cannot let it drop. (Same goes for results. haha..)
Quite glad I was able to maintain my morning jog regime, though I felt I should have sprinted more rather than just slow jog/run. Yay, I didn't fall sick this year! =) Yay, I passed IPPT and received $$$! =). As for diet, I'll let it be. No use torturing myself.
6. 行云流水,知足常乐,保持乐观 =)
I still feel like a leaf drifting with the stream. No new aims, no new goals. So 'ambitionless'.
2010 Resolutions:
The points should be roughly the same.
1) Continue to get good results and maintain CAP.
2) Continue to improve on my Japanese. (Hope to pass JLPT 1 - test taken alr, now waiting for results)
3) Continue to cultivate closer friendship.
4) Continue to control my spendings.
5) Continue to exercise regularly. (Pass IPPT too of course)
6) Continue to stay happy.
All these are just continuations of my previous resolutions. Boring hor? (or rather lazy haha)
Ok lah, let's add some new ones:
7) Hope to travel overseas at least once.
8) Create my own conducive room for work and play (play = computer lor haha). Goodbye to my old cramped dusty hideout. =p
9) Get to know my new neighbourhood better, and utilise the nearby facilities and shops.
That's about it. As you can see I'm really not an ambitious person. None of the points can be considered audacious. I'm still enjoying myself in the comfort zone =p.
No comments:
Post a Comment