Mango’s 2009 resolution (Review)
A bit dun dare to review.. haha.. but since u all reviewing so I muz review if not what's the point of writing resolution. haha. *calm down*
1. Stay focused in studies. Revise regularly and don’t wait till exams then start to familiarize with my notes and readings (that’s what I’ve been doing. Seriously no time. Don’t know why.) If manage to get free day, use it wisely. Read readings or write reports.
Hmm.. (guilty laugh). I sorta forgot last sem if I did all these. But I got struggle to keep up with the readings but still didn't manage to finish all. This sem I only did readings consistently for 1 module. Thankful that my effort did pay off though the exam was very hard. Next sem is the last sem I can make this wish come true. I must not hug buddha's leg already.
2. Continue to keep the Zhui Xing close bond. Meet up for dinner and catching up sessions on Fri evenings or weekends. But I must emphasize if sat meet must study!
Yes I did. :) We are still as close right? haha.
3. Resume my intensive but effective study sessions on Sats. Sit at the individual cubicles to do my own revision. Avoid talking to Reiko or friends who join us.
Gosh I didn't do this. Only a few times. Exam then I did this.
4. May all my loved ones (Family, Relatives, Friends) be blessed with good health and happiness. Less family conflicts. I can get along harmoniously with my parents. This is more like a wish.
This wish can't be controlled by me.. but I guess my family is alright. Family conflicts with my mum still not really reduced but thank goodness no major fights between us. haha.
5. Do my best to score well and pull up my GPA. However, I shouldn’t feel too stressed up. Don’t leave things to the last minute if possible. Kick off the bad habit.
Yes did improve. But I still leave things to last min!! aiyo.. my procrastination.
6. Save!! When school reopens and I get my pocket $, drop into the panda coinbank given by Jupiter. Hopefully it can eat at least 20 cts/day.
Oops.. now only got $30 plus. I recently put one. Going to be emptied again I suppose. :(
7. Quit getting hooked online for hours. Use the computer only when necessary. For entertainment and msn, max is 2 hours. (weekends max: 2.5 hrs) Use phone only to chat for max ½ hour on weekday (emotionally unstable), weekends 1 hour (if I finish all the readings.)
Wa.. online I still can say I try to attain. Cos I seldom go on msn. Phone.. I failed. Reiko we must not crap unnecessarily!
8. Concentrate on my thesis when July starts. If I’m going for attachment, hope to gain a lot of insight and experience too.
I loved my attachment. As for thesis.. tmr will be a better day. :)
9. Continue to blog when I feel like it. Then creative juices will flow and can do my best to contribute to the success of zx blog.
I attained this. haha.
10. Run when I have time to maintain good health. Take in Redoxon and don’t waste my brother’s money. Fruits too! So I can build a healthy immune system!
Hmm.. running once a few times. 屈指可数。I fell sick again loh.. so this one still can improve.
11. Be more patient with others. Don’t be easily affected by people’s emo and stay optimistic!
Quite subjective. haha. I think I'm more destructive this year? OK I promise I'll be more angelic next year.
12. Don’t skip meals. But don’t eat too full too. Eat the right portion.
I tried.. haha. I dun skip meals. But eat too full.. I went for buffets so this also failed.
13. Be punctual for outings!
Hahaha.. 2010 will be very punctual. I scared servbot's 阎罗王 book.
14. 笑口常开
I try. haha.
2010's resolution~
1) Work hard for thesis. Work as if there's no tomorrow. Don't nap so much and procrastinate. Stay motivated. Try to reach 2nd upper class.
2) Change hairstyle and find a nice pair of heels for graduation ceremony.
3) Continue to keep the Zhui Xing close bond. I'll also maintain my relationship with other friends too. Hopefully no more disagreements or conflicts.
4) May all my loved ones (Family, Relatives, Friends) be blessed with good health and happiness. Less family conflicts. I can get along harmoniously with my parents. Be more patient with them.
5) Find a job that I like and pay back tuition loan.
6) Go travelling!
7) Save!! Hopefully $5 per month.
8) Manage my time better, i.e. not spend too much time online and on phone unless I'm having holidays.
9) Exercise for good health.
10) Don’t be easily affected by people’s emo and stay optimistic!
11) Be punctual for outings!
12) Read more books to gain wisdom.
13) After exam, take on an active role in planning birthdays for zhui xing pals.
14) Watch arts performances or good exhibitions if there's any.
Hope I can attain these goals. Jia you everyone!
*Mango*
No comments:
Post a Comment