
A bit shocked that I watch this genre of movie? Haha. Cos I watched part 1 and not bad, so I dun mind watching part 2. 10 年了。。
Maybe because I'm a girl and prefer not so much of fighting ba. I read i-weekly review and it says that the element of 说故事 (art of story-telling) is weak. And I have to agree. But if u like fighting scenes and the showcase of advance animation, this is the movie 4 u. My brother says not bad but I find the animation quite fake. I know no choice cos some scenes are really hard to act out. But a bit too much for me.
I sat at the 2nd row. The sound was so loud and 刺耳 that I got to keep putting my hands near my ear. The swords cling clang cling clang.. beginning already like that.
The female actresses though like 花瓶 but I like their 古装扮相。Charlene Choi is really pretty..makes me wanna rebond my hair again.
I never got attracted to him. Cos 风云1 I like 聂风。But this time 聂风 becomes like vampire loh. The eyes quite scary. I like 步惊云 better haha. Cos he quite man and when he emits fire against the dark aura of 聂风 I really think it's so cool!

Xie ting feng is quite irritating in the show. haha. Fans dun kill me. Overall ok show.
Most popular eggs in town!!
鲁蛋 by 包师傅!Think Xiujuan also got 参与制作。I joined them later so I only managed to do the croquette.
Yes it's cooking session @ Reiko's house. This time we had eggs, croquette and fried tomato noodles for dinner. And not to mention fresh orange juice. Squeezed them urself.
Tempted? Ask Reiko if can place order. :)

Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment