致麋鹿的一封信:
亲爱的麋鹿,
明天将是圣诞节!
没想到时间过得这么快。
记得去年才和追星庆祝圣诞,
过两天又要庆祝了。
难以置信。
你一定会问我为什么写给你吧,因为圣诞老人这时候一定很忙。
因为 Santa Claus is coming to town!!
所以哪有时间看 email? (technology advancement: no need put messages in socks. Santa knows how to read email. haha. )
只有你会应酬我了。
告诉你哦,这个blog听说有不少人读。(from 猪皮特路透社情报 wahaha)
读到这里的读者应该会开始觉得很 lame 了吧,
* 范晓萱《雪人》响起~~~~~*
芒果上
_______________________________________________
You've got mail!
麋鹿 replies @ 16:08pm:
芒果,我想你真的无聊。
你还没讲重点呢!
______________________________________________
芒果 replies @ 16:10pm:
Sorry sorry.. 我在欣赏《当我们同在一起》的泰山,一时忘了要说什么。
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
Besides, today is Xmas eve. Wanna introduce JJ's new songs to you all.
I simply love this album. There are many nice songs. These are the songs I like so far.
After 《第几个100天》,就《背对背拥抱》吧!My current blog song.
My next favourite《转动》:
你让真爱 转动
让自己不停梦
身在其中 绕成圆周
悲欢都全被你 包容
你让灵魂 转动
用爱燃烧夜空
无可取代的 你在我心目中
因为你 让生命感动
Nice lyrics. A song with hope.
If you notice my fb, I put this video at my wall. haha.
《加油!》MC hotdog did the rapping.
This song is nice but not easy to sing. Got the groove.
For listeners who love jazz like Reiko, you will like this song.
《一个又一个》
一个又一个排队等缘份
前面丢后面捡捡到的变恋人
丢的变路人
For people who love heart-warming songs like myself, you will like this song. I love the 笛子。Very soothing.
《妈妈的娜鲁娃》
妈妈的娜鲁娃
呼唤着我 喔
雨再大 我不怕
勇敢的娜鲁娃
雨再大 我不怕
勇敢的娜鲁娃
Hope you enjoy the songs!
支持好音乐,支持本土创作。
支持林俊杰。
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment