Saturday, December 26, 2009

《十月围城》afterthoughts

It's nearly 4am.. I'm just back from midnight movie.

I have a lot to say after watching the bodyguards and assasins.

No doubt it's a great movie. Big casts and all good actors and actress.

But really pains my heart to see people die 1 by 1.

In this movie, I like 阿四 and Zhen Zi dan's role the best.

Others I also like.

I can't believe Zhen Zi dan died! He's 叶问,his martial arts so good. How can he die? (OK.. this is irrational)

阿四 is so 讲义气。He is willing to do anything to make his master happy.

I ponder lots about 革命。

It's really cruel. I hate wars. Hate revolution. Hate seperation and loss of lives.

But I guess it's really the price of 革命。

如果我活在那个时代,我会去革命吗?

For your country, will you be willing to sacrifice?

I really admire their guts and bravery.

Good job 陈可辛。

P.S. Jacky Cheung died so fast.. scare me.

Mango~

No comments: