Saturday, November 07, 2009

Going out therapy for the soul~

那一天的压力解放,心灵治疗~

Post 完这个 entry, 我就真的要暂时归隐了。

In Jupiter and Myra's term: Caving

Whenever they say caving I can imagine those Flintstone characters.. haha.

well.. my title is actually very nicely phrased. In other words, that day I was a little down.

I refused to use the word "EMO" as I have the negative impression of this word.

I was just a little.. no somewhat more than a little.. DOWN.

Ok.. I shall stop emphasizing how bad my mood was that day.

Anyway, that day I asked Jupiter if he wanted to watch Sister's Keeper after his saturday's class. I seriously wanted to go out. Watch a movie, calm myself down at a cafe or something. 我知道当天我内心很复杂。As I expected, he turned down my random offer. So I went to East Coast instead. 自然治疗法。

I just felt weird that day. 那是一个别人说什么我都听不进去的一天。

为了让心灵、精神放个短假,我想暂时远离尘嚣。

Hence I started my adventure alone.. to this nice nice place where I can 吹海风,暂且把烦恼抛到九霄云外。

这样的 East Coast 你看过吗?好蓝哦。。是我照相机的关系吗?







我看到他们也在看海。这样子的天空散发出迷人的色彩,让我整个人陶醉自中。

就只想这么简单、毫无意图地看着天空和海。

很幸运的,我也看到了落日。

脑里立刻浮现出:“夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏”这美丽的诗词。

美好的东西真的很快会消失眼前,明天太阳会落下,但已不是今天看到的那个了。







小时候我和哥哥们到这里玩时和它拍了照。

幸亏它没遭到拆除或搬迁的厄运。

我重回到这里看它。它没变。

可是我长大了。

儿时的欢笑也没有了。

有的是一颗缅怀过去的心。



在沙上写了这4个字。

考试即将来临。

一切都会过去的。

我希望自己能更勇敢、更有自信。

最后把这2个重要的“成分”献给你们:



Mango~

No comments: