+ Don't Say I didnt Blog. hehe.. :D +
We live in a world that is full of people, yet not all of them, we can gather and have fun together. And so, I consider it a bliss that the 4 of us can be so crazy and boring and out of the world. Seriously, even though we may not be the coolest group, may not be the most fufilling group, and probably sometimes possibly classified as boring, YET we gathered together, and tried to keep it going. I understand this, yet forgot about it, until today, I realized again. Zhui Xing is a unique clique. Full of fun, bitchyness, love, sarcasm, complaints, and all emotions. I do not know when is our club's Bdae, but let's call it today.
Happy Birthday Zhui Xing!!
P.S. We must try to do some interesting exploration stuff after exams. Spice up the club! ^_^
Love,
Myra the Crazy Poet
No comments:
Post a Comment