Hi it's me again.. Now the weather is making me sleepy again. I shall refrain from taking a nap so I shall hurry update xing guang before I try to do some reading.
This week is 歌中劇表演賽! Jupiter says he's been mesmerized by my 佑佑's singing in last week's 预告。But when I told him he's not the highest this week, he's a little shocked. So who is the one who gets 25 mark this week? Could it be 杨骏文?刘明湘?We shall see then.
I think everyone did well this week. Really not easy to sing as you act. For first timers, I think they did really really well! OK a bit 词穷 (cos I'm only good at describing food as u all know).. so 话不多说,without further ado, let's look at 杨骏文's 表演。It is based on his own idea.. and it's about daydreaming. So what's this daydream about? Take a look.
杨骏文《琦梦》- singing 黑色柳丁 & 迷迭香
P.S. Cool right? Wa got “艳福”loh him. I wish I can be as thin as one of those gals too.
Next is 梁曉珺 with her story- 《单身女子的暗恋》
LAst part of the video. This part is same as video 2 of yang jun wen. I posted separately for those who wanna see her part only. Singing 我想爱 & 真情人. 张心杰 from season 4 also 友情客串。Very poor thing loh him.. see and u noe why.
NExt is 刘明湘。I like her wearing 旗袍。I like this era of songs.. especially by 邓丽君。Cos of my eldest brother's influence last time. She is going to sing 望春风 & 何日君再来 (scream!)Don't miss out on such a good voice and be touched with such simple love. 林育泽 also comes back to help her.
刘明湘-何日君再来
P.S. 我觉得这比较接近我,因为相信含蓄的爱。(wa.. like that also can link. Becomes Jupiter liao).
NExt is 李杰宇。HE is always coming back to surprise us. He really got a lot of 刷子 haven't use. So what is he up to now?
《台客之求爱大作战》if I'm not wrong.. really a cute and 傻傻得台客。
Singing 小姐免惊(Servbot u can scream cos it's ur idol wu bai.. wahaha) & 失恋阵线联盟 by 草蜢。
Congrats to him for his great performance!
Next up is 徐咏琳。I love her outfit!!!!!! so nice! Like female LGZ!
《美梦成真》
It's about her being a 丑女 but likes a 帅哥。How huh like that?
Singing 对爱渴望 by Yang Zong Wei and 热线你和我 by amei.
Last but not least, 孙自佑。
Very sad story.. really.
Singing I'm Yours (Jupiter can scream) and 他的风筝。I love both songs especially 他的风筝!So sad can.. takes hankerchief out*
《男人的错》
Hope u all like it!
The ranking is roughly the same just that 李杰宇 is now the second instead of 徐咏琳。
下周:超级星光大道总决赛
万勿错过~
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment