I have an announcement to make.. that is this week will be officially the last episode of Xing Guang update. Also implies the last entry (most probably) of Mango's update this year. Will be quite busy with work (especially end of year so will be MIA for a period of time). However, I may do short updates if I have the impulse to share smth or recommend songs.
Long time no see 杨宗纬 right? If you miss his voice like me, do take a look at the following video. He'll sing a few theme songs from various popular drama in Taiwan, including Reiko's favourite 《曾经太年轻》。If u are interested, please click and listen. :)
许仁杰 sings this song and I really feel touched.
《感恩的心》from drama 阿信
好久不见的潘王子,潘裕文。He'll be singing 费玉清 《晚安曲》。Really like his own song. Very soothing and comfortable to listen.
I like 周定纬 sings this 《科学小飞侠》song. Very cute.
Rose and 张心杰 will be singing 《回到过去》。I really love this duet. From 《光阴的故事》。
歌中剧1:杨骏文、康祯庭
Both of them act as really sweet couple. 康祯庭 acts as a 歌女 and 杨骏文 like rich 纨绔子弟 as described by Roger 老师。
The following video is a continuation of 歌中剧1 and start of 歌中剧2. Fans of 许仁杰、徐咏琳 dun miss their good singing and 搞笑 performance.
If u miss these 2 videos, u'll regret for life. Really.
梦幻组合:
林宥嘉 & 倪安东 (K 歌之王+ 你是我的眼)
杨宗纬 & 孙自佑 (听说爱情回来过+背叛)
陶醉了吗?
See I'm so good. Halloween never scare you all but recommend nice voices to you. haha.
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment