Tuesday, October 06, 2009

这一夜,月光真的不一样。。。

徐佳莹校园演唱会之观后感~


I just settled down in front of the computer and got the feeling to blog! Cos seriously I'm very excited.. even though it's been 2 hours after the concert. Let me recount what happened just now so that when old that time I can still read about what happened today.

I had lecture as usual but today's lesson I kept laughing cos the video was very funny. It's about a performing art in China called 二人转 and got 1 video the person like doing a long rap.. he has got long breath and could say in 1 single breath, e.g. places in China, countries etc and he would do the sound similar to M1 advertisement (the toot toot one..). Very entertaining.

After that, I took shuttle bus to the bus stop I promised to meet Servbot and Jupiter. I was there early so I went to the tables there (noisy study area) to wait. Meanwhile I kept sms-ing cos today's plan was a bit random. Ended up my friend won another pair of tickets and my 2 other JC friends could join us for the concert.

And as I was sms-ing, I turned behind and saw Jupiter!!!!!!

This person was thinking of giving me a shock! Lucky I turned back and saw him. But I only saw him and no Servbot.. until I turned to my other side. Both of them wore stripes polo tee today. Never tell me if not I could wear stripes too (Club Unity!!) haha..

OK as so as usual Jupiter sat down and grumbled about his mid-term, test he did, persuading us to amei's jan concert etc.. While Servbot read his i-weekly after refilling his water and went to the toilet. Poor me has got no magazine so got to 意思意思 listen to Jupiter. :P

1000000000000000000 Years passed........

We decided to eat at a place called The Palette at my school. Servbot was quite reluctant at first but still gave in to Jupiter's persuasion.

Apparently Jupiter loves the place cos it was rather spacious. (phew.. I was quite scared at first.)
Servbot ordered fish & chips, Jupiter ordered terriyaki chicken chop and I ordered black pepper chicken chop.

Then we started our chatting session. Jupiter's dish has got this really nice nata de coco.. and I can't believe he doesn't know what nata de coco is and claims it is attap chi. 别乱认 ok..

The CREEPY part of the day comes..

I was just teasing him about the possibility of him seeing his "beloved He-who-must-not-be-named" and he was also teasing me about me seeing mine...

Just as we were leaving, that Jupiter suddenly say: “看后面”.

I was thinking what.. another shuai ge or something.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We saw things that must not be seen!!!

Both of our "he-who-must-not-be-named".

The funny part was I saw his and he saw mine. But I have to say that rotten egg's hair is really ugly. Really.. not I'm biased.

OK enough of rotten people and spoiling mood. (heng never affect my mood)

After that we exercised a bit cos we walked to the LT instead of taking shuttle bus.

When we reached, the queue was already quite long. (Servbot even went up to 探情报)

We were chatting and my friend appeared shortly.

We continued to chat and about 7.40pm we went in.

不久后,志勇 appeared. 徐佳莹 also appeared.

I like her hair. Very long and silky!! I just have no patience to keep long hair.

I was very excited and high the whole night.

I even recorded her voice in my MP3 player.

She sang very nice songs like 《身骑白马》、《VIP》、《一样的月光》、《喔伊细》、《失落沙洲》.

Was a little disappointed she didn't sing 《白旗》. It's a really meaningful and positive song. Tell you not to give up.

I really love her voice. Very 清亮!

After the concert ended, I went to queue for autograph quickly.

She signed for me and I got to shake hands with her.

I think I very 丢脸 loh. Cos I was so excited she was signing my album halfway I already stretched out my hand already.

I even said something I never imagined myself saying. Even LGZ I didn't say.

I must be mad. Haha.. I think she also bit stunned.. dunno.

My other friends told me I made some noise when walking down (cos I walked really fast) and looked as if I was 心虚. During the concert, they saw me mouthing the lyrics as she was singing. And said my mouth very big could see even from afar. -_-

OK.. on the bus ride back home..

Jupiter was very 烦。I complained to Servbot. Cos he kept saying how come the girl in front didn't want to sit down.. Dunno double deck can't stand meh and blocking the tv mobile etc.. cynical tongue.

Servbot was concentrating on his tv that he didn't hear me calling him.. about 4 times.

Jupiter kept laughing cos Servbot didn't really catch what we were saying.

When we were alighting, someone called JR. I thought it was Servbot's friend again. But it wasn't. And there again Jupiter and I laughed.

I dunno whether I laughed too much today or not. I hope Servbot doesn't mind me laughing. Cos sometimes my 笑点 can be quite 低。

今天真是难忘。难得 I can see JC friends and Zhui Xing 1/2 in my school.

Reiko I miss U too! (I can type out but can't say out)

Miss everybody!

Mango~

No comments: