Tuesday, April 03, 2007

pamelody no shopping paradise column

Princess Amelody Shopping Paradise
Minasan O genki desu ka!

我怀念的 是无话不说
我怀念的 是一起作梦
我怀念的 是争吵以后还是想要爱你的冲动

The song lyrics is fabulous, and most importantly, the music is very nice!
Although dun listen to it too often. Must have ju4 li2 gan3 then good.
haha..

Anyway, I have little to feature in my shopping paradise column.
My 3 minute thingy has wear off.
hahaha..oOps..

Anyway, last week is quite busy for me, because have to rush essays, and i sleep everyday after 1am. But sooooooooooooo happy!! Finally finished my last essay of the sem, on Sunday. But I abit regretful abt my singapore studies essay. Its really not my best piece, coz i didnt put in enough effort. I think I shud be mature abit, to really put in 101% into my work. Otherwise its really very dui bu qi zi ji.

I really like the rainy weathers these days. Wet afternoons, stormy nights, drizzling mornings.
hahaha..pardon me, but rainy weather is my FAVOURITE weather!! :)

If there's anything I wana feature, it would be be the following items.
Hmm..I think i dun feature la..I just rank my fav want items of the week..

1. Purple leather watch: I forgot where I saw it..some magazine featured it, and i thought a grape purple leather watch looks really fabulous on the wrist! Its not boring, its not too shocking, just sweet, elegant, and pretty! :) Purple is the colour of elegance ya..

2. Thin silver bracelet: This comes in 2 kinds of style. ENOUGH of funny funky heavy kind of bracelets. Introduce elegance back into the wardrobe! The first style is the feminine style, with a line of clear diamond studs (fake) on a thin silver bracelet, with NOTHING else dangling on it. THAT is very impt. The point is simple, clean, elegance. The 2nd kind of thin silver bracelet is just a silver chain kind of thing, anything that is thin, no big rock style chains, the classic thin bracelet!

3. A my style bag: The MY STYLE bag is still so hot! What is my style bag?? My style bag means u buy a bag tt represents u. This pt shall me further emphasised in the next item. ANyway, i think my 'my style bag' is the classic white or brown leather bag, i duno how to describe. but i value the shape, the comfort, and the artistic element in the bag! haha..
I can accept other styles too. When buying bag or shoes, i think one impt thing to pay attention to, is the feeling! The feeling whether it really suits u or not. Dun ever buy something tt doesnt represent u. Wear something u like, tt is u, flatters u. SHopping is nt just abt trends. Shopping is an enjoyable experience, coz u r looking for something tt represents ur style, or ur artistic mind!

4. Sandals!: Omg..If there's anything I like alot, is shoes. Coz jing xue jie from meteor garden says that "A pair of good shoes is going to bring u to good places." I think tt is really nice. Coz our shoes really represent us in some ways. There's this psychological thing in shopping. What u like, represents ur inner self. Philosophical ya.. Anyway, there are 2 types of shoes i m featuring today. 1st: elegant, comfy, street suitable, school suitable, any occasion suitable sandals. Hahaha..when i shop, i dun just shop for shoes tt match only one style. coz i dun have so much money. I like to buy something tt really allows me to wear them frequently. tts impt thing i've learn in my shopping history. haha..

Shopping Tips for shoes
* Never settle for an item tt doesnt fit ur budget, doesnt fit ur feet, doesnt fit ur wardrobe style, doesnt fit ur personality, doesnt fit comfy.
* Buy a would last style shoe. dun buy platform, those tt is fashionable in e past. The whole shoe supported by styrofoam or something. nt nice i think :p
* Hai..i wan sandals. I learnt my lesson. its always good to have flat or nearly flat sandals at home. Can use them when late for school. High heels cannot run sia. haha..

Thats all for now!

P.S I am not some expert. Just sharing my personal experience. hee..

Change nick le!

* Amelody *

No comments: