Dear Zhui Xing members,
1st, I would like 2 wish u all a happy good friday.. those I noe it's a sad day 4 e Christians cos it's e day of Jesus death. But 2 e non-christians, it's a good relaxing day 4 us.
Juz woke up as usual.. then I dreamt abt my assignment.. there.. e poets one. 3000 words. So I'm determined 2 finish at least half of it today. Shld be able to finish by sun if I dun slack, concentrate on it, dun watch Jacky's variety show, dun sleep so much. May I got e strength.. wenya pls motivate me n pass me ur strength 2! U r so li hai!
N very long xinyi nv update liao.. haha.. even longer than me. I guess oso very busy. Hope can see u guys real soon. But e exams really give me headache.
Yanzi is coming back this weekend.. got autograph session. Hey xianhao, if u r going, can let me see ur "autograph album"?
Yesterday, wenya n i did a really funny thing. We found empty tables at AMK HUB there. Supposed 2 be 4 e UOB Bank promoters 2 promote wat plans de.. but since it's late at night, they are closed 4 e day. Then we tried 2 study for 5 min.. b4 we got off cos it was really embarrassing lah!
haha.. AMK HUB got old chang kee liao.. n pepper lunch is now open. This Fashion is under construction.. but i believe AMK will become a new shopping paradise 4 all.
yup, tat's all.
Have a fantastic weekend n week ahead!
By Chuan Pei Pi Pa Gao..
Wenya is mua-ji. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment