Princess Sala's Shopping Paradise
Hi Ladies and gentlemen, this is Princess Wenya bringing you e second shopping column entry..
About the Zhui xing Kbox thingy...can i write this Sat? Too tired. I want to write something in my happy state. Now not too happy. I am worried, coz tmr going to be my first time teaching tuition. Sounds stupid right, for someone who has been in retail (10 hours work), office work (8-6) and gets good results for my Chinese every time. I duno what I am scared of. Perhaps I am worried about the unknown. And I KNOW!! If I dont try, I'll never noe~
In this episode of Shopping Paradise, Watashi is going to introduce 3 cuddly characters to you all. You'll see these cuddly cute sweeties, when you go to Mini toons. Particularly, mini toons in Bishan. Coz they are really kawaii..
1. Cute Bear-chan: A little bear wearing a red dress, whose size is like from your wrist to the part where you bend ur hands..understand not? its just so cute, and not too big or too small to hug, and even just displaying on your comp table is cute. Watch tv can hold its hand, study can let it sit beside you. Sleep can put it near your bed. And its just so furry and all. And not those kind whose fur will drop out. Definitely kawaii!!! :)
2. CUte Rabbit-chan: A little rabbit doll oso almost the same size as Bear-chan. Except it has two long years, and wears a super duper kawaii pink hat......~~~~~~~~ And it is equally equally equally cute!!!!!!!!! It can eat with you while you have your lunch and dinner, it can watch you from your table, when you comb your hair for school. Most imptly, you can introduce it to Bear-chan!! They make cute combinations!
3. cute turtle: It is a green turtle. Yes.. Green turtle, shiny head, light green body..Nice to squeeze..and the cutest thing about it is it blushes. That's about it. But it is our Miss secretary's fav toy. In my opinion, I think Bear-chan and Rabbit-chan cuter. hahaha..so...It is definitely cute. But not my passion. hee... :)
About the Zhui xing Kbox thingy...can i write this Sat? Too tired. I want to write something in my happy state. Now not too happy. I am worried, coz tmr going to be my first time teaching tuition. Sounds stupid right, for someone who has been in retail (10 hours work), office work (8-6) and gets good results for my Chinese every time. I duno what I am scared of. Perhaps I am worried about the unknown. And I KNOW!! If I dont try, I'll never noe~
In this episode of Shopping Paradise, Watashi is going to introduce 3 cuddly characters to you all. You'll see these cuddly cute sweeties, when you go to Mini toons. Particularly, mini toons in Bishan. Coz they are really kawaii..
1. Cute Bear-chan: A little bear wearing a red dress, whose size is like from your wrist to the part where you bend ur hands..understand not? its just so cute, and not too big or too small to hug, and even just displaying on your comp table is cute. Watch tv can hold its hand, study can let it sit beside you. Sleep can put it near your bed. And its just so furry and all. And not those kind whose fur will drop out. Definitely kawaii!!! :)
2. CUte Rabbit-chan: A little rabbit doll oso almost the same size as Bear-chan. Except it has two long years, and wears a super duper kawaii pink hat......~~~~~~~~ And it is equally equally equally cute!!!!!!!!! It can eat with you while you have your lunch and dinner, it can watch you from your table, when you comb your hair for school. Most imptly, you can introduce it to Bear-chan!! They make cute combinations!
3. cute turtle: It is a green turtle. Yes.. Green turtle, shiny head, light green body..Nice to squeeze..and the cutest thing about it is it blushes. That's about it. But it is our Miss secretary's fav toy. In my opinion, I think Bear-chan and Rabbit-chan cuter. hahaha..so...It is definitely cute. But not my passion. hee... :)

That's all for now!!
P.S Coz Cant find my Bear-chan and rabbit-chan..so only got this.. haha..Oso quite cute la..got pink ribbon one cuter. Today we go c one, no pink ribbon. hee.. :) Wish me good luck!
.:: Princess Sala ::.
No comments:
Post a Comment