Princess Sala Shopping Paradise
Princess Sala is super emotional this week, last week..etc. Great. Plz dun ask me why. I just feeeeel super moody. 555~~~
Anyway, Princess Sala finally listened to the song recommended by Mr Wumi last week, during the amk shopping trip. So..I tot, might as well intro it in this episode of Princess Sala column.
The title of this song is called 《初心》. It is nice..sad..nice..sad. Just like the other songs she sang in this album, it has feelings of regret, and wanting to go back to the past. Songs written to show the feelings and inner feelings of people who have broke up with their bf/gf..etc.. Or even if you dun even have a bf, like me,, it is a song tt just makes you feel sad. Coz you dun nid to experience something yourself, to feel that kind of emotions. Thats human. Coz we have past lives (I believe). Yep.. Below is the link for e lyrics. Here, I'll just intro the parts of the lyrics which I like.
http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=10&tn=baidump3lyric&ct=150994944&word=%B3%F5%D0%C4&lm=-1
一直不相信思念会永无止尽, 以为不再频繁想起, 就是平常心.
直到我一而再, 遇见爱徘徊不去的幽灵. 才发现, 不快乐, 是我假装快乐的反作用力.
原来爱情是最深的内心戏. 忘记原来是一种演技, 总在云淡风清后, 找到新的证据证明.
我, 一直穿着过往寂寞的新衣。
其实我对你,始终维持最执着的初心。
The melody is sadddddddddddddd. The lyrics is sadddddddddddddd.
In conclusion, Its a saddddddddddddd song.
Is that a bad song then? Well, you can see it from diff perspective.
In a religious or rational perspective, its kind of stupid to indulge in sad songs, coz it just makes you sad. And the lyrics. Plz lor!!! 一直穿着过往寂寞的新衣..nothing is forever. NOTHING in this world is forever. And so...one person can nv be sad forever. How I noe? Coz I am a romance writer. Sad forever, is only existing in romance novels, romance romance works. Coz 执著,想念,期待,希望,难忘..etc, are precious emos in romance novels, or shud i say in reality too? They are emotions that ppl cling on. Hai...Why? Coz they like to torture themselves.
But if you look at it in an arts perspective, it is a fab lyrics. Coz like the tang song ci, which writes about poets' sad, mellow feelings and emo, this is wad these kind of lyrics belong to. They are reflecting a certain kind of emotion. A certain kind of human emotion. Life has many of these emotions, and there are some people, who writes such feelings and emotions out, spelling out what you feeel exactly, and perhaps, kind of..nobelise these emotions. Coz if you think of it this way, writing a whole chunk of lyrics to rmb a relationship. It kind of nobelise that romance. I duno. My personal opinion. The one small gd thing about such song, is probably its soothing to my ears, and has therapy effects.
Hai....... Listen too much sad songs le.. Diao...I am sinking into the ocean~ help~ haha..
Well..maybe you can just infer what I feel now. And I am not saying it out. Bleh~ :p
That's all for now!! :)
.:: Princess Sala ::.
P.S Wana listen to this featured song, just click on the 1st item from below's link.
http://d.sogou.com/music.so?pf=&query=%B3%F5%D0%C4&class=1&sid=
Yeah...Thanks loadz~
No comments:
Post a Comment