Saturday, December 30, 2006

Princess Sala Pre-new Year outing


+Zhui Xing Yi Zu+

Post Xmas Outing? Nah…give it a nicer name.. Pretty Pre New Year 2007 Outing

Just a little blog entry brought to you by Princess Sala, in her point of view. ^_^

Its been quite some time since Zhui Xing meet together. Ok, actually not very long, if you count it according to dates and days. But it is indeed very long, if you measure it in terms of emotions and friendship time. The previous outing, we went to Kbox at AMK, and yes, we played our favourite game..Monopoly computer game version. Today, we went to somewhere at the other end of the island- Vivo City, Harbourfront.

The time to meet is 12pm. But as usual, someone will be late or something. Haha..Its sort of a friendship kind of bad habit. It cant be prevented. I mean, to me, it has become a norm to be late or experience situations when ppl are late. But I shall limit tt only to friends. Hello..bf late? Qian da..haha..tts not the point. Anyway, because somebody la, yesterday go party until very late, so today, she cant meet us as early as 12pm. In the end, is 3 stars meet only, at 12pm. Me, Xinyi and Xianhao. I arrived the earliest. Don’t ask me why. I just arrive at a few minutes before 12pm, then I was very bored, so I took a look at the MRT boards. This is sort of a habit. I know you are not interested in MRT signboards. So, let me explain to u the significance of these signboards.

1. They give you something to do, while your buddies are late, because they are stuck in the toilet, stuck in the traffic, stuck in MRT, forgot laptop, lost their ways…etc.

2.They teach you road names, so next time you watch Chinese news, you know which place they are talking about.

Yes. So MRT signboards are VERY important. I tested Xianhao the road names. Of coz I gave him a tough one 1st, but because I treasure my life, so I gave him an easier one later on. They really have strange Chinese road names that has nothing to do with anything. They just sounded like their English names.

Anyway, coz both of us arrived 1st, so, we went to queue and buy the tickets first. We figured that Xinyi would be able to find the way to the cinema, and that all of us have technology weapons called handphones, so we went. Then this big head duno where is cinema. I duno can be excused, coz I am supposed to be blur in many situations. Haha.. Then I said, if got popcorn fragrance, then shud be the cinema. Haha..obviously..my method was not used, and we finally found the cinema. Then we were talking about whether we’ll be able to choose seats..whether the guy queuing behind us will sit in front of us and block our views, whether we can get the middle seat, and the various dangers present in shopping malls. There’s this guy claiming he is from some place, cant rmb, and says, he’s there to do some charity. I donated two bucks, and later, when xinyi waiting for us, she also donated two dollars. Unfortunately, we were only reminded after the donation, that it is suspicious that the guy can actually ask for donations in malls. That’s when I rmb..YA HOR!! Thou shall shift blame to Mr Wumi.
Xinyi said she wanted to watch Death note 2 very much. Poor Xinyi, she is suffering from yearn to see Death note, and saving up now. But I doubt whether she’ll watch in the end. Coz..I often experience her dilemma. Talking about movie tickets…Mr xianhao, plzzzzzz do not throw away my ticket. I cant believe we didn’t join the lucky draw, that leads to a trip to Australia, for 4 friends! Can you believe it?! 16 bucks leh~ So I am getting my tics back.. PLEASE keep it in a safe place. Thank u.

After a very long queuing session, we finally left cinema, and headed to a place, where the 3 of us, can have lunch. We decided to have fast food. Since they claimed I am the most troublesome one, so I was given a choice to choose. Plz lor..as if there is any choice. Hello..Burger king, Long John, and the duno wad junior. They told me the junior wad is expensive, and I tot wa lau burger king can eat what? So we went to long john. And what did I had in the end? The dreadful French fries, and ice milo. Its not that the fries suck. Its just that I am SICK of fastfood. Coz I duno..i think of fries, I think of alooooooooot of unhealthy, yucky, sticky fats. Yikes. U must picture it, to sense my feelings of disgust. Imagine a container, with white gluey sticky, chalky fats floating, squeezing the sides of the container, and they throw in unfresh yucky mash potato, then freeze it, so that it looks normal, and turn them into your fries. Haha..this is just a vague description. Though I have this yucky imagination of fries, I finished them, with Xinyi’s sauce.. The sauce is very nice! I love such sauces, with salty deep fried disgusting fries.

During the strange, insufficient lunch, both xinyi and xianhao are deep in conversation about chemistry teachers, physics teachers from YJ. As usual, my selective hearing causes the words of their conversation to enter from one year, and leave from the other. Hello..I have left the science world. I am an ARTS student, and I love it. But to occasionally remind them about my existence, I told them I fear my geography teacher. Haha..Yes..Out of point. Cannot ar?

After lunch, we went to shop around. We went into Zinc, coz xianhao wants to find a new bag, as he is sick of his converse bag, but everytime say is we sick of looking at the same bag.. haha.. and xinyi said she and xianhao have same taste in bags. See..bully me again. Haha..just kidding. I of coz like unique bags la! I am wenya leh..if wenya likes normal things like hmm..duno leh..then she’ll not be wenya. Haha..

We left the shop without buying anything, and headed to Action city I think. There got sell cute stuff. Then I remembered I saw this horsey thingy, with a small body and a huge head, and you know wad happens when I see soft toys. I feel like swinging them, squeezing them and wacking them. Don’t ask me why. Then xianhao keep laughing, and xinyi must be feeling hoping I will not spoil the toy, otherwise have to pay. And so she took the toy away from me. Hahaha..

We went to Page one next. I totally love this bookstore. Its big, Its beautiful, Its relaxing. Xinyi found a psychology test book, and the 3 of us did the tests. Not very accurate leh, but v fun. I think only one accurate. But I cant rmb what. Haha.. We saw horoscope books also, and Xinyi told me the book say her weakness is indecisiveness, and say she is the type who in love will gong gong. Hahahaha..cannot imagine right. Then xinyi decided the book not accurate, and all of us still read on. See the ironic? Hahaha..This is thus the attraction of such horoscope books. Then there’s this small screen which showed movies, and when we walked past, Xinyi told me it is the Pirates of the Carribean.. And I immediately agree, coz even though I didn’t watch that movie, looking at a human (is he a human?) with a jelly fish or octopus head, immediately made me agree it must be that movie. Haha.. Then Xinyi and I went toilet, leaving Xianhao to look at English books. Me and Xinyi later cant find him lor, when we return. So we had to walk around and around and around, sometimes stopping at Manga section, then at tea cups, haha..anyway, we later found him, and I think our OY! Made him jumped. Hahaha..

When we are with friends, time flies, speeds, zooms, and it is like 3 plus plus already. Then that xianhao starts to do wriggly dance!!!! >.<>
Me and Xianhao left Xinyi and Xinying to shop around, while we when to watch the Curse of the Golden flower. Becoz this is a movie toooo complex for me to understand, as I think too much, so I shall just selectively explain the movie, with the answers given to me by xinying and xianhao. These answers change form enthu to escaping, hahaha..coz I had too many questions. Hello…8 bucks leh..Must understand thoroughly.

1.Why they try to clean the place, and clear the bodies, and put back the pots of chrysanthemum?
Because, they wanted to show the ironic of the empire and royalty. Even if it meant thousands of people sacrificed their lives, they are nothing but fighting objects, and wanted to show the lack of warmth, and the overly rational order of the royalty.

2.Why the emperor cant just kill the queen, and need to resort to ask her drink a slow poison?
Because, the queen was the daughter of a powerful king.

3.Why Chrysanthemum, real and embroided were used?
Becaue, Chrysanthemum represent the power of the emperor..i cant rmb xinying’s explanation. Oops.. But I think is becoz the real one represent the emperor, the embroided represent the queen. I think I rmb liao, it is to prove that anyone, can have the rights to power. Woo hoo..

4.Why the youngest prince ask so few people attack?
Because there’s no need for a lot of people, since, as long as he got the emperor’s power pai or something, he’ll become the emperor. Killing the tai zi is to clear competition.

This show is bloody, puzzling, confusing, artistic, beautiful, sad, and I give it 4 stars, for the wonderful performance, and the great scripts, as well as the depth of the movie. It is really a mind thrilling movie, stimulates my brain into thinking. But of coz, like what Wenya always do, I’ll pay attention to fine details, like, how useful the filter is. It is really very useful lor, and so pretty. And how beautiful Chou ren Fa’s hair is. Really silky lor, duno use what brand of shampoo. And Gong Li’s costume. Wa lao lor, showing half of their breast, walking around like nobody’s business. Haha.. Then xianhao said he think Gong Li leading Jay Chou, coz gong li made Jay Chou act more naturally. OK..statement agree, but not understood. I think Jay really..lack…lian bu biao qing. Haha..

After the movie, we went to eat dinner. It was really difficult to find a place to eat. We almost ate at Pastamania, but we decided to look around, and eventually found the right place- Hans. This is the only restaurant that clearly states Vegeterian. Cool right? I ordered something called Pomodoro, which I don’t know what it is. Its turns out to be simple spaghetti, with tomato sauce, capsicum, cook together. It is much better than the Al Fungi I ate last time at Pastamania. So..haha..Ok lor…at least much better. And watashi got suan by xinying, who said why I eat so si wen. Thanks I take that as compliment. I didn’t eat si wen. I eat like this all the time. I like to taste the food. Not just swallow it down. Haha.. Then I suan her back, ask her where her food is, and concentrate on her plate instead of mine and xinyi’s. hoho..and later she said to xianhao they are with strange friends. Haha..coz xinyi is figuring out the sword thing, and I was..what was I doing? I only rmb later I laughed non-stop, coz Xinying announced that song! My zi chuang hao xin qing song. Hahaha..
Haooooo………….coco…………Xin……………….coco……….Qing…………..coco

The lyrics is just like that. It’s a cheerful song. Haha..

After dinner, we went to find a place to play monopoly. Ironically, we walked up to the very top floor, then walk the stairs to the second floor, because 3rd place no seats. Haha..I want to watch the sea mah! Hello…come vivo outside, no see the sea..Wa lao..I cannot swallow this air down my throat lor. (translate into Chinese) So we went downstairs, and finally found a place to play monopoly.

M-O-N-O-P-O-L-Y

The game I yearned to win as the top winner. So using the knowledge imparted from my shifu, Xinyi, I tried to play rough! Whahahahaha.. I bought stocks, build houses, and tried to use my tools. I was winning at first. BUT!!!!!!!!!! Dun noe when!!!! My money drop to 180000 it was once 170000…OMG~ I couldn’t believe it, and I would not accept it. So I still continue to strive hard, to survive, not as the ben yue bei qing ren wu. Hehe..I brough suey to stocks, the stocks I buy will drop. Haha..then xinying who followed me, oso lost money. And xinyi is much better this time, she finally won more money, and I think she is 2nd position. The big winner of the month is xianhao lor. Haha..I am not giving up ok! I shall dong shan zai qi! Hahaha!! Await my return! I shall win!!!! Ok…I noe I lousy at this game. Sob…But I will not give up. Ha..
Wa lao…the 3 of us girls play until we beh cek lor! Then we start to scold people, grumble, and reveal our true colours. Me and xinying are leo people, so value pride loads, and winning too. So in the verge of our doom, we start doing funny things, like screaming out loud excitingly, when someone else is about to buy lottery, only becoz she tot is the kai cai day. Hahaha..So embarrassing. And I sit until I bek cek lor, and when my money start dropping below 200000, I start to say funny things like I shall use the b*** and tools to destroy the game. Haha..HEY! I not winning K! So I shall destroy!! WAHAHAHA…I’ve said it b4, and I’ll say it again. I-Will-Be-Back..Sob T_T

At the end of the game, it is time to go home. Xinying still cannot get over with the game. Haha..and pester me to bring my laptop next time. Hello~ I last leh, in my laptop. No no no no..xinyi bring k? haha.. Then Xianhao got the sword as the trophy of his temporary victory. Haha..sisters, temporary, we shall be back~ sob…Ok la..just in case I get hoot… Xianhao won a great victory! And then we all waited for xinyi to go toilet, while me, digging bag, saw the letters I prepared, then passed to xianhao and xinying. Sob~ I finally~ handed the delayed letters. Haha.. Anyway, xianhao started to read aloud xinying’s letter, and we laughed at funny parts I wrote. Haha..

That brings a temporary end to Zhui Xing gathering today, 29th of December. A memorial outing worth to remember. ^_^

The next outing going to be Kbox with monopoly sia! I forgot the date already. As usual. But I have thought about the duo ming songs I wana give you all sing, and here are my choices..
*Please refer to the latest entry.*

Why I chose these songs huh? Coz their melody very nice, so you all should sing for me to listen. Remember to practice the songs ok.. ^_^ looking forward to hearing them! About these songs, I really scared that they are not available at Kbox. If that happens, then how? I am more worried about Xinyi's song. Coz Cai Min You quite a new guy.Anyway, stick to these songs first. Ho ho.. ^_^ Answer my enquiry k…Kbox themes coordinator..hehe..

Well..Its a beautiful night, and I enjoyed myself with my best friends. Its gona be many days, until we all meet again. Till then, I will keep in my heart, and warmth and happiness you all gave me today, and many other days, when we had great fun ^_^
Please remember to sms me, call me if you all bored, email me, msn talk to me, tag blog, and all…I am glad to meet you all. We are really..Zhui Xing Yi Zu! ^_^

I know I will be meeting Xinyi and Xinying more often neh.. Still..We cant get enough of friends! Haha.. And Xianhao, sms me more k, u nv sms ppl one is it. Haha.. Ppl..Tag boards not for display one ok..Tag it.. And xinying, we must be hardworking rabbits next year k..then we no nid grumble and complain and fear, when exxx comes. Haha..And Xinyi..cya and ur bear soon. WOHAHAHA…I love ur purple bear. Really. ^_^

See..I say dun wan to write, result in me writing long blog entry. Haha..I really a very funny person. I guess reverse psychology works on me. OH NO.

Happy New Year 2007 everyone!!

As a new Year 2007 project, the Zhui xing Top Reporter, shall launch a new project called Star Resolutions 2007!!! Blog about your resolutions for the new year!! Please do so, latest by second week of January. I know we are very busy ppl…SO…my dateline verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good liao OK!! Blog huh! Or..else..watch out for my xiang long 18 palms. Haha..no la..kidding.. I am a very gentle person one. HAHAHA… ^_^

That’s all for now!! ^_^



.:: Princess Sala ::.
Zhui Xing Top Reporter

No comments: