~Through XiaomeI's looking glass~
Hi zhui xing members! Aren't u touched? I'm here typing a blog entry after so many weeks of not doing so. It's midnite now. And it's after the long zhui xing outing at ViVo City. I know u all must have had a nice time today.. of course tired too!
This is from Ms Xiaomei's perspective. Cos Our dear Zhui Xing top reporter said she's tired! Oh dear.. Wat has exactly happened to e normally crazy n energetic princess sala? Anyway, I'm only temporarily taking over her job 2 review tonite's crazy outing!
29/12/06 Fri
We are really blessed with gd weather today. I suffered from hibernating disease and in e end I joined the trio at around 3 plus. Yes. Wenya will say I'm winter bear(dong xiong). Vivo is really big. Finally after a long walk, I joined them outside GV. The dressing of zhui xing members I will not elaborate. haha.. but sadly, we din get 2 see wenya in her gothic style.
Xianhao n wenya watched "The curse of the golden flower" from 3.45 till 6.05pm. Meanwhile, xinyi n I had been assigned e most difficult task of all.. which was to decide the dining place. Yes. It's tough..but we muz be compassionate towards our vegetarian princess. Like we have other choice. haha.
Then xinyi n I explored on. We went to Giant hypermart, and xinyi bought a really "gd bargain" notebook. And me being crowned the "yummy queen" (self-proclaimed) bought a nice sausage wrapped in breadcrumbs. We continued to roam around..going to the sky garden and "check it out" 1st, the always $2 shop, toys r us(which xinyi got the fire sword and I got e ugly daisy duck through the machine) and finally to page 1 (princess sala's fav shop). While we were doing e psychology test, we were interrupted by xianhao's call. Haha.. But I noe wenya n xianhao r small devils in disguise. No wonder xianhao won e monopoly loh.. luck always gd. N wenya's exam results so gd! Then xinyi said we 2 planned things often ended up as failures. I dun tink is true. haha.
十万个为什么??
yes..I was disturbed by wenya's questions. Definitely not juz 1 or 2.. n they were all highly demanding! I'm bombarded.. why muz it be me? I tried 2 escape.. can imagine how comical e 4 of us was. Xianhao did try 2 help(Xinyi couldn't cos she din watch! A blessing in disguise? =b) Let's see e difficulty level of princess sala's questions after watching 黄金甲:
1) hey, what's e significance of the golden flower (菊花)?
2) Why must the director arranged the dead bodies of soldiers to be carried away and the golden flowers to be replaced with new ones?
3) What's the purpose of the show?
U get what I mean? Not easy rite? Xianhao n I tried our very best 2 answer then last answer wenya was still unsatisfied. Hahaz. Yes wenya, I noe u feel bad 4 torturing me. treat me ice-cream next outing.
While discussing abt e movie(which xinyi sure felt left out), we hunted 4 e place 2 settle our dinner. Yes hunted.. cos we were hungry souls.
We passed swensons, a wierd place called 店小二, 黑社会,thai restaurant etc. All so expensive! N no appealing vegetarian food 4 wenya. SO I suggested to go harbourfront centre. There we tot of Pastamania (again?), banquet or breeks. Then xinyi, who was our saviour at tat time, pointed out Hans! Wow..
It was definitely a gd choice.. even e normally choosy superstar agreed. He suggested next time got Hans we muz go. Haha.
We shared laughing moments there. Poor wenya couldn't order e 超值 best value meal, which consisted of main course, drink, dessert(cake), soup of e day n garlic bread. We had a "fuLL-filling" n sumptous meal. Xinyi n xianhao had fish and chips, I had black pepper chicken chop n wneya had vegetarian pasta by a name starting wif "p" if i'm not wrong.
Wenya ate gracefully as usual and after eating, Xinyi started to fix her sword(which ended up in Xianhao's hands). Haha. Tell u a secret. I almost choke cos I laughed too much. Of e stupid wenya's 好。。心情创作。Ya..It has got a unique "chink-out" style n u misused "co-co"'s name. Xinyi was totally lost. I gave in to wenya. I oso started e "yummy queen" thing n we started describing e taste of our food like e celebrities in e tv food programme. Very funny!! Thx Xianhao 4 saying my acting n vocabulary were superb. Only 4 tat lah.. wenya was so 无奈。That was e gist of e dinner. Welcome any addition!
Then we proceed on to e sky garden to play e monopoly game. We took quite some time searching 4 a gd location. Finally.. we found 1 near e end which allowed us to see e beautiful nite scene n e sea. Guess wat? We were so engrossed in playing that we neglected e nice scenery though. Fierce competition.
Funny couples
Come 2 think of it. I saw 2 funny couples today. 1 was with xinyi. The guy n e girl were sitting on a push-trolley (dunno wat is it called. Those ppl put stock on top n push 2 storeroom kind) and were being intimate. We found it strange why of all places they chose there.
Then at e sky garden there, there was this couple listening to some xmas carols or music. Quite loud. I found it not romantic but xianhao tot otherwise. haha. I'm in e 70s.
Monopoly game
Yes. I'm e 悲惨人物today. Please console me..cos I fell from e peak 2 e pit. Haiz. I knew I won't win when I got e ugly duckling keychain. haha. I won't invest so much onto stocks next time and won't follow princess sala loh. This time she escaped from her fate. But I kept pressing e wrong button and sabotaged wumi. haha.. e only right thing I did today? no la.. kidding. Dun take revenge hor! 我会东山再起!咱们走得瞧!Wenya, pls bring ur lap top next time!
Then wumi got e sword as a token(needs to be passed down 2 next winner) and he was so 得意abt it. We got so excited when playing.. especially me. Then later depressed n 沉默不语when I realised I couldn't make a comeback. Good game though!
I've enjoyed! Every zhui xing outing. This is a very long entry. Make up 4 my previous MIA posts.
Xinyi suggests that next outing we dun go kbox n postpone it cos keep going then no $. She says mayb we can shop at bugis since xianhao wanna buy CNY clothes. I will window shop. haha. How? If like tat then no need think of "killer" songs? Pls vote n decide by tmr. Got 2 slp le. cya soon n update blog actively. (seems funny from my mouth. oops)
Zhui Xing royal secretary aka HDB tai tai cum yummy queen
1.25am
No comments:
Post a Comment