Saturday, November 11, 2006

Part 2

*By Princess Sala**

Hello! Princess Sala is back again, with more news.
Anyway, this is the Part 2 of the Zhui Xing Bugis Trip.
Haha..EnjOy!

As I have previously mentioned in Part 1, we went to Bugis, and Part 1 is basically about what generally happened. In Part 2, I am going to talk about what specifically happened. Its like you use a camera and snap photos, and these photos capture some funny moments. This entry, is about funny moments, wacky moments, crazy moments. Hahaha..

So I shall name this entry as…The Zhui Xing Moments Album. Hahaha…
(No, it is not the Stephanie album.hehe..)

Ok..Nvm.
I shall just start.
Haha..

MomenT Number 1: The Cross Road Incident

Now..Normally we, the nice citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, would cross the road by raising our left hand, wait for the green man, or cross where you see flat zebras lying dead on the ground. Well…for this particular road we crossed, NOTHING is available. Yes. And so, it’s really a horrific way to cross the road. I am glad I survived. I don’t know how to cross such roads. Its really scary lor!! There are soooooo many endless cars. The starting when we cross, the level of difficulty is still manageable. (Like game..haha) But then hor, when that time we eat our dinner finish, then want to cross hor, wah lao! So MANY CARS! And the cars are like keep flowing, and turning, One word: Confusing. Its really a confusing road. But I managed to cross it. Nevetheless, with Xiao Mei pulling my hand, like my mama..and we crossed it, with me, screaming like small girl. Hahaha..

THAT, is a scary road. If u wan experience it, you just need to go to Bugis Junction..No no..Next time when we go bugis junction, I show u e road. Wa lao..what kind of road is this. Haha..but it’s a little thrilling, that is, if I dun get bumped by a car. No!!! CHOY!!!

MomenT Number 2: The Advertisement

This isn’t particularly funny, if u don’t understand. But..I’ll try to make u understand.
The thing is, I was like jotting down some stuff I want to record for Zhui Xing Report, then this Mr WUMI, tries to promote his entry, in a normal conversational way. (I know hor!) haha..
At first I dun noe, I was just jotting jotting, then suddenly my mind turn.

Me: Hey, why u suddenly talk abt tt? U wan to publicise ur top 10 chart huh?
Wumi: yah..
Me n XiaoMei: hahahahaha…

Diao..Talking about Mr Wumi, here’s a short para to advertise. Haha..

JUICY News: Mr Wumi has announced that in his coming entry about his top 10 chart, he says that for every selection he made to the chart, he will add one exclusive video to it~ So It’ll be a fun read and see and hear experience. Yeah! So STAY TUNE!!!

Ok..Hello..back to my bugis entry..
Ah!

Ok.. Can alr..I am back.

MomenT Number 3: Dun step my shoes.

When we go shopping, here’s a tip I read from a mag.

IF YOU ARE GOING SHOPPING, DON’T WEAR FANCY SHOES. WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE, AS IF YOU ARE GOING HIKING. BUT MUST FASHIONABLE AND CUTE LAH!!

Ok..So I wear my hello kitty pink slipper. I mean, I have no shoes. SURPRISE! I actually have no shoes k.. Coz all the shoes I buy, not for shopping one. Hahahaha…(Then why I buy?? Hmm…Yah hor..) haha..Anyway, so I wear the pair of slippers. THEN!! I keep getting stepped!!!!
That Wumi lah!! He step on my slippers for like 4 times and that XiaoMei also (Don’t hide), haha..Xiao Mei step my slipper 1 time! Diao…So after this experience, I have decided to make some improvement to that sentence.

IF U R GOING SHOPPING, WALK PROPERLY WITH UR CUTE COMFY SHOES. OTHERWISE HOR, PEOPLE WILL STEP ONTO UR SLIPPER AND SAY U NV WALK PROPERLY.

Hahaha…

MomenT Number 4: Dark Secrets Reveal

Now, shall I reveal the two dark secrets of Miss Xiao Mei and Mr Wumi?? Hmm…hahaha..
Ok la…I willl reveal it in a yin yu kind of way, not very clear one. Here goes..

XiaoMei: Look at “the things I slot into my feet” guess the “value” of it..
Me: Hmm…2 bucks..
XiaoMei: NO!! Is $3.5
Me: WAH LAO~
XiaoMei: WAHAHA…(Laughs)
Haha..

Wumi: Hey..in front got the “enclosed space tt sells not meant for children toys”
Me n XiaoMei: Aiyoh!!!!
Wumi: My fren n I go in before leh..

More dark secrets..

A distance later..

XiaoMei: Hey..I wan to go cc in e enclosed space leh..
Me: NO!!!
XiaoMei: U v conservative leh..We study lit leh..
Me: NO!!! (Gives a knock on her head)
XiaoMei: Wahahaha…

Ok..Hahaha..enough of dark secrets..
What..? I heard protest? P.Sala’s secret??
Hmm…Ok la..
Here’s one..

P.Sala: Actually hor…I tell u a secret…wahahaha…
Yiwen (P.Sala): What s-e-c-r-e-t?
P.Sala: Actually hor, the “piece of clothing I wear at my bottom”. I think nv wash for a few days, coz I found it lying inside my room, then nvm..I just wear lor..

Hahahaha…

MomenT Number 5: Cold Jokes

While we are walking around, shopping, and during the dinner, Ms Xiao Mei say some cold jokes. And…Mr Wumi laugh until he cannot control. Oh no…Treasure, Xiaomei uncontrol laugh spreading rapidly. Haha..
Here’s some of the classics.

小叮当为什么这么喜欢帮助人?
因为他伸出圆手(援手)。

Hello Kitty 为什么看见小叮当没有打招呼?
因为,她没有嘴巴。
(Me: … then hahaha..)
(XiaoMei: Wahahahaha..)
(Wumi: Wahahahahaha..)



如果要买忘情水, 要跟谁买?
This one hor..Wah lao..Everyone know ans liao lor..then we all laugh like crazy. Don’t know why. Hahahahaha..

This one I think super tricky…and I wan faint when I hear ans.
多啦A梦有几个兄弟姐妹?
小美:25。因为,多啦A梦,多啦B梦,多啦C梦。。。

Ok, I think you are chilling liao…hahaha.. ^_^

MomenT Number 6: Nick Names

When we are at a stall there hor, that XiaoMei..Wah lao..so paiseh..haha..
Here’s the scenario:

One fine evening, me, Xiao Mei and Wumi walk walk walk on the Bugis Junction push-cart stores. Then..It happened.

We saw a Disney product at a stall. Then..

XiaoMei: Hey..It’s DINSEY!!!! Hahahaha..
Wumi: Hahahaha..
Me: Hahahaha..
Then, we all realize that the stall holder behind us. Then we faster walk away. In case, he ha-ha-ha us. Haha..

Wah lao..

That XiaoMei..She nv saw the stall holder lor. So she say very loud. Haha..

Then hor, We went to the Bugis village there, coz Wumi want to look for bag. Then HOR.. As we are shopping, Wumi self-claim that he is fashionable, and then he say he shall be nicknamed:
流行教主。Of coz I roll my eyes..This is my normal rxn to everything. Hahaha.. Then Nvm…More things happen..

Then as we shop shop shop, coz of a bag that XiaoMei took, then that Wumi say Xiao Mei is: HDB Tai Tai..hahaha.. Then Xiao Mei went: Hey, I don’t want~~
Me: haha..
Anyway, pitiful Xiaomei got ridiculed furthermore at the Seiyu there, where the clothes she take, that wumi will say is HDB Tai tai..Haha..Me? I laugh la..
At somewhere, XiaoMei try to say that me and she are HDB Tai Tai..Then I say, ey…I very happy alr, with my Zhui Xing Reporter nickname. Hahaha..I think she want to faint.
So later she say: Hey…Maybe I call myself common Sense..or sense.
Me: Cents?
Haha…

That’s all for now. I am really annoyed by a neighbour, who keeps coming to ask us for money. I very very the angry and annoyed. Don’t know how many times liao. And You noe wad?? The angry thing is, he keeps popping out from the window, and scares me. YES!!!!Scare me!!!!!!!!! I very very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai…That’s all for now!!! :)

*Princess Sala** Zhui Xing Reporter

No comments: