Saturday, November 11, 2006

Part 1 P.sAla

By *Princess Sala*

Hello everybody…This is Princess Sala, the top reporter again..bringing you super great news about Zhui Xing! In this episode, I am going to tell you all about our latest outing to Bugis! As well as the exclusive news about the fabulous end of year outings, as well as the latest info about the end of year ranking, which Mr Wumi is generating for us! Yeah¬

DINNING STARS

This was named as a dinner trip, but of coz, we did loads of shopping and eating. J

But the big diff we had today is….Our Ms Writer, Treasure, Is sick, becoz of woman stuff. Anyway, so she cant join us. So sad¬ T_T

(My white choc: Rmb to sms her to wish her well..hee..)

Anyway, back to the scene..we did a little shopping in Bugis junction, before heading for dinner.

And so the prob starts! Where to have dinner?

(My dark choc: Actually is becoz of me la..I cant eat meat..haha)

Ms Xiao Mei said in her clever sweet voice: “Lets eat Ajisen!!!!”

Mr Wumi: “ No……I H-a-T-E ramen~~~~~”

Me (P.Sala): “Ay…We eat Pastamania? ^_^” (Completely nt in situation. Reflected later oso..)

Wumi & Xiao Mei: NO (expressed in various words and phrases.)

Me (P.Sala): I think we either eat at Pastamania or Ajisen

Xiao Mei: Wumi dun wan eat ramen..

Me (P.Sala): Orh.. (Finally got message)

(My white choc: Hahahaha…)

And then we decided to continue shop, coz..HEY! Its still too EARLY for dinner la..haha..

Xiaomei: I want look at e small shOps!

Me: Sasa? (Me being lame)

(My white choc: XiaoMei refer to the small push-cart stalls lah..)

Then dunno how, we walk to Swenson. AND WE….

ALMOST eat it.

Almost only. Why? Read on… J

Me: Hey XiaoMei, those buildings very very cute….like HK, you shud train urself, coz u going HK..haha..

XiaoMei: ha..ha..ha..

Wumi: hahahaha

And the most scary part occurred!!! Because, even though its raining, we decided to cross the road, to see what they sell there, coz I suddenly feel dun wan eat Swenson la..so exp..so we cross road look look..

AND! We found it..The perfect shop that sells really nice food!!!

(My white choc: Yum!!)

What’s the name of the shop?

Causeway Bay Café 铜锣湾茶餐厅

P.Sala: I want eat at this shop!!! @_@ I long time wana eat baked cheese rice liaO!!!!!

XiaoMei: Lets vote who want to eat here.

Wumi (thinks): I want swenson

P. Sala and Xiao Mei raised up their hands. Wahaha..set…Zhui Xing Dinner at this café. J

XiaoMei ordered a glass of peach tea, and baked cheese rice with fish fillet. Wumi ordered Iced Choc and chicken chop with rice. Moi? I bought Baked Cheese rice with assorted Veg!

(My white choc: YUM!)

Coz the shop got TV…and its near seven. So..haha..Our Ms Xiao Mei glued to Goong, that they showed on TV. To me, I think the food is very nice..So I relish every spoon of it. Hee..

The Zhui Xing Ratings:

XiaoMei: Toilet big! Got soap!

(My dark choc: …toilet?)

Wumi: 8 stars for envir, 6.5 for services

Me: I love baked cheese rice! Yummy~

Holiday Cum XMAS PLANS

And during dinner, we talked about the Xmas plans.

9 Dec: We going to KBox, coz our Ms Xiao Mei going to HK

23 Dec: Havent finalized yet. But got two plans alr..shud be one of it chosen in the end..

Plan A: Go the shop where board games and food are provided. That is, if the costs are reasonable~

Plan B: KBox in the noon, then at night or evening we go beach, and play fire wands (xian nv bang)!

Yep..I think Mr Wumi will be checking out the costs..he say hopefully can find at e net..

The name of the boardgame shop is like..hmm..Settlers..

Then after dinner? We went to shopping at the Bugis village, coz Mr Wumi want to find bag.

That’s all for Part 1! Stay tune for part 2! (V sleepy)

*Princess Sala* Zhui Xing Reporter

No comments: