Juz saw wumi's blog entry about the ugly side of Singaporeans, which struck me into posting another entry about this 2..
Actually I won't complain if not 4 today..
Today I met P. Sala at AMK to haf a nice breakfast and meet-up. After eating nice carrot cake and p. sala ate her expensive vegetarian food, we decided to walk around a while. Then.... (ting ting..)
Xiao Mei's brain appeared 1 word: kbox.. It was tempting me so much! N p. sala asked if I was serious about it.. I was in a dilemma.. but since she told me smth about life's short n u dunno wat will happen tmr(wat if today it's ur final day in this world n u're still holding books? miserable rite?)..
Then we called wu mi if he wanted 2 join us.. we were willing 2 go CCK one.. then we oso could ask treasure along..
Cos wu mi can't, then 2 of us went 2 amk kbox. It started an unpleasant kbox experience.
The waiter was serving us with a "U owe me 100 million" look loh.. so angry wif him. Then the captain n another waitress kept interrupting n asked if we had ordered the food. P. sala n I only managed 2 sing some songs then we were told many times 2 go off. At wat time u noe? 12.45!!!
Even when we haven finished e food! Wat lousy service is this! Then the captain said:" sorry hor.. my customers had been waiting 4 10 mins alr.." CHASING us! we not her customers meh? Why muz haf double standard? irritating! I will nv go amk kbox again..
Ok.. enough of my fuming.. then we had a nice shopping experience though. p. sala bought a pair of shoes n I bought a bag. Juz tt was unlucky. It was a heavy downpour n we decided not 2 wait 4 e rain 2 stop. We rushed across e road then guess wat? My poor slipper came off.. =( I only had e pair of decent slippers 2 wear 2 sch.. haiz.
But this won't happen again. Dec kbox will be more fun! I brainstormed n told p. sala my suggestion, which she kept laughing.
Can be categorised as:
Love songs
1) happy ones
2) sad ones (break-up stage, recovery stage etc..)
3) free style
Friendship songs?
Fast songs
New songs?
Of course muz haf e challenging songs! =) I support xianhao's suggestion! tILL then, pls take care n keep blogging(at least once a wk)..
xiaomei
No comments:
Post a Comment