
* By Princess Sala *
Something really special happened today.
Because..
Our Miss Xiao Mei finally blogged an entry in Zhui Xing Blog! This is really a piece of good news, because news about people is never quite as entertaining, as the person saying it herself. Seen from the website that Xiao Mei is flying to
The next good news is..Wumi blogged too! Hey…Public holidays are not bad after all.. haha..
And he’s entry featured about his MRT trip. At first I thought this entry is by Xiao Mei, coz she told me thr sms, that she blogged a new entry. Then I realized, its by Wumi. Well, his dislike for rowdy ppl didn’t decrease. Ha.. And Miss Xiao Mei..hai..being blur is abit troublesome. But hopefully wont get into trouble becoz of that. I cant help being blur~ T_T
Oh…And advertisements..Wumi has announced that it is totally necessary for Zhui Xing to start thinking about KBox themes. Ha…But hey..Rmb, Zhui xing is made up of talented Cai nv, in one day, they’ll be able to come up with many themes. So no fear! Ha..Thats just my excuse. I will only start thinking about it seriously after my exams. Really~
Next advertisement, Wumi says that he is going to carry out an exciting new project!
Adapted from his blog entry:
“And stay tuned guys, coz Xian Hao's Top 10 Entertainment event of 2006 is coming soon!!! Stay tuned!!!
This Top 10 will feature some of 2006's excellent movies, dramas, albums and shows that i like and have watched in 2006. I have a nominated list alreadi, but top 10 havent been finalised so stay tuned.”
Yeah, that’s his new project. Makes me want to come up with a ranking list too!! Can I oso make a ranking list????
Pluz…Xiao Mei, you really are a wen xue nv sheng. (Since I am the one decides who is and who are not. wahaha..)Its not wad you write or whether you write or not. It is the image you give. So congrats! You are one wen xue nv sheng! ^_^
Our dear Treasure is ill too. Haze is really attacking zhui xing members. Xiao mei felt eyes irritation, Wumi’s headache, sorethroat, now runny nose, and Treasure, having sore throat. I am not attacked. Hopefully I remain healthy~ Or maybe I am too blur to detect that I am actually affected. Hmm…yah…my lips seem drier these days.
That’s all for now! ^_^
..:: Princess Sala ::.
No comments:
Post a Comment