Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yo~ This is Princess News again!

Regarding the Zhui Xing Lunch thingy...

I have fixed it at 28th of October, its a Lunch..

Omg~ xianhao nv scroll up to read tag one..haha..or we tag too much..

Xinying say long time nv take neoprints (btw..we have Zero neoprints)
So I think after our lunch, we go take neoprints. Its a lunch, so have more time to do other things, right?

Anyway, haven decide the location for lunch. I personally want to eat at Pastamania..But I know xinying will object with her red spear (as adapted from xinyi's story) hahaha..But I terribly want to eat cheese. Especially baked cheese. Anywhere where I can find cheeeeeeese baked cheese...better still if with rice. But these baked rice stuff are usually with loads of meat pieces..So..Yah..i cant eat. How~ I really want to eat cheese. So plz enlighten me abt where i can find affordable cheesy food o right?

So in conclusion......

If u have skipped every single word above...all can be summed up into below:

The date for the lunch is 28th October.
The time is not fixed: Vote: 1pm, 12.30pm, 1.30pm
The venue is not fixed: Vote: Pastamania, Swenson or other places..
The people: Zhui Xing Yi Zu

Yep..That's all from me.. DO give ur votes and comments..thks~

From

Princess Sala
Organizer of the lunch getaway*

*Lunch Getaway: Getting away from reality for a moment and enjoy bliss of frenship n peace..ho ho..Ok..I am sounding crazy again. Plz do vOte! :)

No comments: