Saturday, September 30, 2006

Overtime Blues

Hey hey. Sorrie guys for being MIA for so long. I have been working like overtime for the whole day for the past wk. I basically reach hme at around 11 plus everyday then the nxt morning 5am have to wake up and report back to camp again. So i dun even haf enough time to sleep what more update blog. So sorrie!!! Hope u guys understand!!!

Haiz been so tired. Yup. I really looking forward to xinyi's 2nd episode coz im expecting wumi (thats mi) to make a grand entrance into the story. Haha. Jiayou. N xinyi if can u might wanna copy and paste the story once u have written and post it in our blog. Coz utimately its our story a story about us. So i think we should like put it in our blog too!!!

Abt the dinner during one of those wkends. I am all up for it. U guys juz have to quickly decide on the date so that i cant reserve the time for u guys. If not i scared i plan other things le. Yup.

Thats all for now. Short entry. Hope u guys dun mind!!!

Xian Hao

No comments: