Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

Hey guys!!!
I am here!!! Haha, wondering why i MIA rite??
its becoz i wanna wait for one of u all to post an entry 1st!!! the last entry still mine lor. Aiyoh cant stand u all!!! Always tag tag tag no action!!!! N where is that xinying??? The Duty Roster thingy are we still following them anot??

Aniway, I just watched Devil Wears Prada!!!! It’s a Must-Watch. Easily the Best Movie I have watched in 2006. Nice!!! N plus I really see myself in the movie.

This movie is about a girl called Andrea who applied of a job as a personal assistant to a top fashion magazine. Million of girls, apparently, will kill for the job, and Andrea who knows nothing about fashion and dresses without any style got the job. She then have to deal with her sarcastic, unreasonable and demanding superior, Miranda. You see Andrea did not like her job but she was forced to do it because after a year of working with Miranda, Andrea could opt for any journalism post that she wanted and this has been her dream since young. But things are not as easy when u have Miranda - who doesn’t tolerate mistakes - around making her life as difficult. For instant, when Miranda was not happy when she went up to the 2nd storey of her apartment, she asked her to go get hold of the Harry Potter’s script that is yet to be published. Failure of which would lead to the loss of her job. Months and months of working with Miranda have transformed Andrea into something that is not herself. And she began to drift apart from her friends and the love of her life. Fortunately, she realizes all these quick enough and decided to quit her job and go pursue the things that she really wanted!!!

Will you see, Andrea in the movie is just like mi. I am like forced to do all these things in my camp. And all these isn’t mi. I am so not the technician that they want mi to be. I want to be out there doing what I like, pursing my dreams instead of wasting mi time doing this kinda stuff. And both Andrea and I have superiors that give us hella of a time at times. Well, I just hope that the next 1 and a half years would pass by quickly!! I am getting sick of being a technician!!!!

So looking forward to uni life!!!

P.S: We are going kbox on Sunday!! Update mi wif the time and place to meet k???

Xian Hao

No comments: