:) LaUghing 1st DaY trAining~
Interested 2 noe?
This is what happened during the 1st day of the chinese media workshop that we attended at NTU(29/11/04):
1) Wenya was earlier than me. When I reached amk mrt station, she was alr there. Her expression was funny cos she thought that the people were strange. They actually queued up 4 TODAY newspaper! Kiasu Singaporeans..haha
2) She took a copy of TODAY n after flipping through, she did not want it anymore. So..A brilliant idea of her was 2 pass it on 2 me. But I also hated the smell of it. So it was quite comical 2 see 2 leo gals passing the newspaper to each other, with Wenya's many attempts of using it 2 hit ME! She succeeded! The fate of TODAY was 2 b in the dustbin.
3) Wenya kept wanting 2 play SNAKE in my handphone. My battery almost used up alr cos of tt. Whole day wanting 2 challenge me n break my record. Haha..unfortunately, she was still at e 400 range. (highest score so far I think)
4) When the train reached Chua Chu Kang, we were reminded of Kbox. We want 2 sing it soon..really can't wait le.
5) Xinyi was the earliest 2 reach Boon Lay MRT. We chatted while waiting 4 Felicia 2 come(argh..!) Wenya kept laughing n laughing. She laughed until we all walked 2 the bus interchange. Dunno wat's so funny. Channel U variety show "Xin Tan Hao Yi Dao" so funny meh? She laughed non-stop once she talked abt it.
6) We took bus 179 to NTU School of Communication n Information. I was brought to an air-con room n e 4 of us sat at the front. After e reshuffle of seats n group allocation, I was found 2 b in a different grp as Xinyi n Wenya. E 2 of them will b in e same grp until the last day. Guess why? Cos Wenya's name was not in the list of allocated grps. Hehe..
7) After a round of orientation, I knew some other ppl from other JCs. Hey Xianhao, we saw ur PJ comrade. Haha..Wenya said why u nv fight 2 come 4 this workshop. Then it will really become Zhui Xing 1 wk outing. Haha~~
8) We went 2 see the various facilities. We even got a chance 2 walk into tv studios n radio studios. It was really cool! We were reminded of Xianhao, haha, superstar:)
9) Then we waited long long 4 lunch. Wenya was very noisy. Kept on bugging us that she was hungry n when the food would b coming. Haha..but when the food came, she was so "polite", gave others e chance 2 take food 1st. She wanted 2 learn how 2 b a more cultured gal..haha.
10) We sat down at the bench there 2 eat our food. It was so squeezy..I had difficulty coming out. =)
11) After which were talks about news journalism, then photo journalism. I liked the talk about photo journalism. It was not at all boring. The speaker was really funny n showed us many nice n rare photos. We even saw old photos like the ministers in swim suits many years ago(can u imagine?) What he said has left a deep impression in me. It is really true. It doesn't matter if we don't have a degree, wat important is we enjoy wat we r doing n do our best. Photo journalism is really a creative job n u need 2 think out of the box n not b restraint. So, follow ur passion!
12) During 1 of the toilet breaks, Wenya brought Xinyi's fav FRUIT BASKET 2 the toilet with her. Xinyi was agitated n shocked when she realised it.
13) After a long long day of course, we went 2 Jurong Pt. We went 2 eat Terriyaki balls n Wenya had a miserable expression cos her Octopus balls got Japanese ginger 1. Lucky today I asked 4 Bacon n cheese..hee:)
14) It was really a long MRT journey. Now I appreciated that Chua Chu Kang is not that far. Why my hse is so far away from universities? Mayb I should think of staying in hostel next time cos I dislike long journeys.
In conclusion, we laughed a lot n was wierd. Haha..so excited. Tmr 933 FM DJ Lingzhi will b coming 2 give a talk! Yay..looking 4ward 2 it. Wonder if she will sign my Yin Yue Ri Ji. But provided I muz have the courage 2 approach her..Channel 8 news broadcaster, Cai Ying, will also give a talk after her! Wow..wat an interesting day tmr. We will b visiting SPH 2. Hope tmr everything goes well:)
Reporting from cozy sweet HOME,
Xinying zzzz..wanna slp liao..
No comments:
Post a Comment