Monday, November 29, 2004

hi it's me again:)

Hallo..it's me again. U all nv post new entries huh..haha. Superstar also muz try 2 find time n write hor..:) Actually I'm here 2 officially announce the date of our next outing. It is 6 dec, Mon. If every1 is available on tt day.
Venue: Xianhao's hse?? R we really going 2 watch vcds? Still playing games? Can we decide soon? I'm bringing along these vcds:
1) bai nian hao he(featuring louis koo n sammi cheung)
2) turn left turn right(my precious possession:P)
3) wang bu liao( featuring zhang bo zhi n liu qing yun)
Xianhao, get ready SpIriTed AwaY can? Haha..then we buy titbits 2.
Wenya wants 2 play badminton at the beach. Haha..a wierd n crazy idea rite? Do u all object 2 this? If not, it will b e venue 4 our next outing. Cos it's free(according 2 wenya) n Xinyi n I want 2 go there badly. Can we also decide when we r exchanging X'mas presents 2? Wow..got so many programmes lined up 4 zhui xing yi zu. Dun 4get e last kbox session this yr 2. I'm also going 2 prepare songlist in case I lose out..haha:) It will b a tough fight this time..hohoho.
Today wenya asked me if I want a reunion wif CCS J2s..My reply is OF COURSE I WAN! So long nv see them alr. If can, also ask TREE along 4 our outing(u all shld noe who's tt rite??) But dunno if he wans or not..like very wierd. But it will b gd 4 Xianhao lah..got company mah. Wenya got feel heart pumping abnormally fast? Haha.
Ok le..tmr going 4 e media workshop alr. Xianhao, u haven tell us how's ur chalet. Got sunburnt? haha..hope not lah. Will update soon~~

Signing off, (uhmm..)
Xinying:)

No comments: