Hallo.. wow.. today is such a long day.. with many boring lessons. Haha.. juz now during econs I was spotted by Mdm Lee that I was laughing.. So embarrassing.. anyway hor, I muz learn not 2 laugh so much le.. later people think that I'm mad:p Hmm..Xianhao, we can't get back our results yet, muz wait until 16/11. So long..I can't enjoy my life loh.. scared that I can't be promoted. Heard that GP only 30% pass, out of the whole cohord(dunno true or not). Anyway, today is tue le, got 4 more days b4 we meet 4 kbox n e esplanade trip. So 期待.. I think I will make sure that every1 gets a fair chance 2 sing.. if not it's unfair 4 xinyi.. so guilty everytime she lets us sing more. N wenya, this applies 2 u strongly. I won't relent even if we r born in the same mth, have same horoscope n bloodtype hor..haha. Xianhao, sorry that u need 2 save more cos I think we will try 2 have more outings n 《追星一族》meetings during e dec holidays. Haiz..even if we can promoted, we still have 2 go through another round of tests when sch reopens next year. If we can't pass those papers, we will still go back 2 square 1. So ironical loh..then what's the use of having promos when it can't guarantee that u will get promoted when u pass that? So going 2 spend dec hols 2 brush up on my work le..so sick of JC life. But life is a routine..isn't it? Only when frens r with us then we feel happier n throw aside our worries temporarily. So thanks so much star members 4 brightening up my life:) See ya!
Accompanying voice,
Xinying
No comments:
Post a Comment