Hello!!!!!!!!!
Finally WeNyA writes in this blog. It's really a sweet blog, for us to stay connected.
Really looking forward to Saturday's K-boxing. Well xianhao, I've alr made a list of the singers..haha (xinying alr knows). I really enjoy singing at k-box. If I haven met you all, I dun think I will ever think that singing can be so exciting, fun, addictive, and yah..HAPPY! In each of the singing sessions, u all always say i like to sing alot, but i jus can't help myself. It's tat fun you c.haha......Anyway, I am glad u people think i am weird.haha...I like uniqueness. I like to be different from other people.
Have you all heard S.H.E's new song, hou niao? It's really a very nice song, especially when you liste to it in the morning, jus before the sun rise. I did that once, and I fell in love with this song. It's very beautifully created. Oh yah...I wanna sing the jing xiu er chong chang's ming tian hai pei ban zhe ni or watsoever, the title forget alr. haha...Now I am listening to the radio and it's meteor garden's pian wei qu, sang by penny. Xinying said before that the songs that I sing everytime are the same. Then what other songs do you all suggest I sing? Hmm...maybe I shud go and sing fast songs? Oh maybe I can sing elva's songs. hahaha...on that day I'll try ok. so xinying, dun say I sing the same songs le.haha...
PLUS zhang jing xuan's duan dian
(new song k)
Wow, congratulations Xianhao!! Your grades are so beautiful! A, A, A....(more As) If only I can get such grades too. I think I need to buck up le. And pull my socks, (bends to stretch socks) really very li hai lor! Me and Xinying are very impressed. Next tuesday get results. Coz the sch say wanna let us enjoy the public hols. I can't wait to go k-box!!!!!!! sIgHz still got like 1..2...days!! I've never been the first to sing at k-box. So this time, can i sing first? hehe...plz lah. I am younger than you all hor. shud rang me :) (xInying, you are more mature than me k. so i am the youngest. haha...)
oK lah...Signz Off wiTh mY biG nAme. (:p)
~*BlUe RiDinGhooD*~
No comments:
Post a Comment