Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 New Year Resolutions

Hey all,
This is my first entry of 2012 and i figure that it is time to make some New Year Resolutions.
Setting some targets and goals for myself!!!!!
Alright so here goes:

1) Maintain cap at around 3.7 and graduate with Second Lower.

2) Maintain close relationship with God.

3) Maintain close relationship with close friends.

4) Find a reasonably reputable and well-paid full time permanent job that is fulfilling.

5) Finish reading Superfreakonomics and another book of my choice.

6) Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet to shed the tummy.

7) Start planning and building up my personal finances (Insurance, Investments and Savings)

8) Building up my confidence level.

9) Having a passionate and enthusiastic mindset in whatever I do.

10) Sharpen my driving skills.

The final two are more of personal wishes and desires for the new year rather than resolutions.

11) Going for a wonderful Graduation Trip.

12) The secret wish continues this year!!!! :) Hope will be realized soon.

There you have it.
May the Lord lead the way and make 2012 an awesome year for all of us!!!

Cheers,
Xian Hao

No comments: