Saturday, June 19, 2010

星光传奇之分组对抗赛

Hello Xing Guang is back with more songs for u!
This time round the contestants are split into blue and red groups.
So which group will emerge as the winning team and bring back the grand prize?
Check it out.

It's still PK.. but this time round the contestants compete according to the various themes.
For e.g. 热舞、双人合唱、经典英文歌曲.

1st up is 组曲合唱。Personally feel that 蓝队 (魏如昀、胡采书、林道远)was not very good, so I did not put up. If you are interested, do search for it. They sang the Rock songs of different era.

张心杰、杨骏文、谢震廷之组曲

蛮 high 的哦!

《大眼睛、夏天的浪花、冷水澡》



OMG.. 好看的来了!两个好友的劲歌热舞对决!

I'm still very amazed how 赖圣恩 did it. Korean song is so hard to sing. 厉害!

赖圣恩 《Heartbreaker》

叶玮庭 《跟我一起疯》

我要你右手,我要你摇头,我要你 high 到没有救......




《让我一次爱个够》could sing till rock feel. Let's listen to how 简凤君 does that. 张心杰 sang 林志炫's 《没离开过》 but totally his style loh. 没有原唱的影子。



I always love to listen to duets. I love how female and male voices blend together. I really enjoyed the pieces sang by both groups.

徐咏琳、吴忠明 《我只在乎你》

This is one of my favourites from 邓丽君。Very touching. Next half you will see 许仁杰 and 康祯庭 sing Jolin's sad love song 《柠檬草的味道》。It's so nice! I dunno can make into 男女合唱。Heavenly.. thumbs up!



Ok dun move. Stay right there. Cos our love songs Divas are here. How to compete? Personally I love Rose's piece. Cos it's more 细腻 and 听起来比较舒服。But 阎奕格's techniques are very powerful. Dunno what you guys think.

刘明湘 《Vision of love》& 阎奕格 《Superwoman》



Ok.. it's still a competition after all. 胡采书被淘汰。

Next episode: 地狱悲情歌曲

Mango~

No comments: