甄子丹/叶问,我已搞不清楚谁是谁,总之就是太帅了!!
U dun have to watch 叶问1 to watch part 2. 叶问1 is 打“日本鬼子”but 叶问2 is 打“洋鬼子”. I shall not elaborate and be a spoiler. GO WATCH IT. highly recommended. Very 热血。
I didn't know I can be noisy in cinema too. I was very agitated throughout the show and my friend said I spoke too loudly. Cos during the boxing competition, the "angmohs" bully Chinese and scolded Chinese fools or something. Then I'm very angry and said 他们怎么可以用他们的语言然后说中国人不懂呢?!Anyway.. I feel sad for a character.. Hong jing bao's role. But 叶问 really 争了一口气。真是大快人心。Dun let the angmoh 拳王 too full of himself. He criticised Chinese martial arts is weak, made fun of Chinese culture. So irritating la. Can I say in that movie 叶问 is depicted as 民族英雄?
Really 9.99/10. My friend gave 10/10. She said why the 0.01? I said: "cos too short" haha. 2 hrs 5 min. Really worth my $8.50. :)



Currently obsessed with "jirounan". 肌肉 not 鸡肉。
叶师傅获胜了,却不自满。他说他不是想证明中国武术比西方拳术好,而是希望大家能互相尊重。人的地位有高低之分,人格却没有贵贱之别。Cool rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mango~
No comments:
Post a Comment